- Affordability - 8/108/10
- Capacity - 9/109/10
- Style - 9/109/10
- Coverage - 9/109/10
- Versatility - 9/109/10
Equipped with a tank that has a capacity of 13.1 pint, this is an excellent choice for a dehumidifier and can offer tons of benefits, such as user-friendly operations and energy efficiency.
Too much moist in the air can be bad and it can be a risk in more ways than one. Among others, it can possibly lead in the growth of bacteria and mold, which will have negative health effects. It can lead into running nose, wheezing, watery eyes, and skin problems, among others. It can also cause damage to appliances and can compromise your comfort. With this, it makes sense to invest in a humidifier, which will be basically responsible for the reduction of humidity in the air.
While it is indeed true that humidifiers can deliver a wide array of benefits, it is important to keep in mind that not all products are the same. With this, if you are looking for the best, one that we can highly-recommend is Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Energy-Star Dehumidifier. Will it be worth your money? Keep on reading to know more about this model, which will help you to determine its suitability for your needs and budget.
Three-Fan Speed Settings
This is one of the features that contribute to its versatility, making it a cut above many others within the product category. The fan can be set from Low, Medium, and High. This will help you to control the pace by which it removes moisture in the air, as well as the noise that it can create. As it is natural with dehumidifiers, the higher the setting that is chosen, the louder it can be.
Ready Select Controls
If you are looking for an option that can prove to be user-friendly, this should be on the top of your list. One of the best things about this model is that it comes with controls that already have predetermined settings. With a simple touch of a button, you can already select the specific functionality of the unit.
Anti-Bacterial Mesh Filter
This is located on the rear part of the unit. The best thing about this filter is the fact that it is permanent. This is unlike in the case of other models in the market that are commonly integrated with replaceable filters, which can be expensive in the long run. With this model, on the other hand, just wash the filter and it can be reused.
- High-capacity Tank: One of the things that you will love about this model is the generous size of the tank. It has a capacity of 13.1 pint, which is larger than most of the alternatives that you can find in the market.
- Compact Size: Even in spite of the tank that is included in this dehumidifier, it is a good thing that it is sleek. This makes it an excellent choice even in smaller rooms as it will surely be space-efficient.
- Easy to Use: This is also good for those who are looking for a product that can prove to be user-friendly. The controls are strategically-located. The manufacturer has also provided comprehensive instructions, providing you with knowledge on everything that you need to know to make the most out of this dehumidifier.
- Energy-efficient: It is also worth noting that this model is Energy-Star certified. With this, there is no need for you to worry about the energy that it will consume. Even if it is used all day, it will surely not cause a significant increase in your utility bills.
- Wheeled Design: Portability is one more thing that you will enjoy from this unit. It is integrated with caster wheels, which means that it will be easy for you to have it transferred from one location to another. You do not have to carry it.
- High Price: For many people, budget is one of their most important considerations in their search for the best dehumidifier that is available in the market. If you are looking for a budget-friendly model, this is not for you. Nonetheless, the steep price is justified by the presence of extensive features, which are common to those that you can find in the higher end of the market.
- Lacks Water Level Indicator: In many instances, you will be left guessing. It would have been nice if the manufacturer has added a water level indicator, which will easily let you know if there is already a need to have the tank emptied anytime soon.
From the things that have been mentioned above, it is pretty much clear that Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Energy-Star Dehumidifier will be an excellent choice. It is user-friendly, making it hassle-free to operate. It consumes energy efficiently and offers versatility since there are different fan settings. Most importantly, it is highly-effective in lessening the humidity that is present in the air.