- Construction - 8.5/108.5/10
- Air Pump - 9/109/10
- Comfort - 9/109/10
- Overall Rating - 9.2/109.2/10
If you have the right facts and information, you will be able to make an informed decision.
Getting yourself the best air mattress for camping can make your adventure a much more peaceful and comfortable one. You do not have to worry about the damp and cold floor or be disturbed by insects that crawl in the ground. You will be above ground level, on your majestic air mattress. If you think that an air mattress can make camping a much safer and fun outdoor activity, then you need to get yourself the Altimair Ultra Light Air Mattress. Before you make the purchase, read the following information to decide whether this product is essential for your camping adventure or not.
The mattress is made out of thermo polyurethane, which is one of the most durable materials in the market. The mattress is also coated with a high quality nylon laminate. This coating is helpful in preventing the mattress from stretching. The durability of the TPU material increases the overall quality of the mattress to a great degree. Therefore, you can be assured that the product will survive your camping trip regardless of the geographical conditions of the destination that you are going to visit.
Since the mattress is specifically designed for the use of campers, the package also includes a portable and rechargeable air pump. The electric air pump can be easily charged by your car batteries. This way, you know that you will not run out of charge and the mattress will not deflate while you are asleep. If you forget this air pump at home and your car is out of battery, worry not. It is still possible for you to inflate the mattress through the in-built foot pump.
When going camping, the first rule is to take only what you absolutely need. This is one of the main reasons why many people are skeptical about taking even the best air mattress. This rule is specifically created to reduce the weight of your luggage since carrying too many items can result in fatigue before you reach your destination. This is why the manufacturer has made this air mattress by adapting a lightweight design. The product weighs under three pounds and can be easily folded. Thus, including this mattress into your backpack will not tire you at all.
• Travel bag – The package also includes a travel bag which you could use to pack your air mattress and a number of other camping equipment.
• Perfect size and height – The size dimensions of the air mattresses make it the ideal camping companion. The mattress has a height of 5”, a width of 26” and a length of 78”. These dimensions are perfect for both small and large sized campers.
• Reliable – The mattress’s ability to withstand harsh weather and environmental conditions enable you to ensure that you will be able to sleep safely and comfortably during your camping adventure.
• Low height – One of the biggest flaws of the design is the fact that the mattress is too close to the ground. Individuals who are worried about insects in the campsite would prefer an air mattress with better height.
The fact that the mattress is specifically designed for outdoor campers is one of the main reasons for the popularity of the product. 72% of the consumers who have purchased the product have given it a 5star rating on popular ecommerce platforms and have stated that the mattress was of great help during their camping adventures. However, it is important to note that some consumers are no entirely happy with the product. They have complained that the product feels nothing like a traditional mattress since it lacks the sufficient height.
As you can see, the thoughts and opinions of the consumers seemed to be mixed. Although they all agree that the product is durable and long lasting, consumers do they their doubts about the comfort and convenience of the mattress. Therefore, before you make the purchase, it would be wise to read a number of air mattress reviews about this product of Altimair. If you have the right facts and information, you will be able to make an informed decision.