- Consistent Design - 9/109/10
- Impressive Durability - 9/109/10
- Visual - 9.5/109.5/10
- Overall Rating - 9.2/109.2/10
This factor has not been taken into consideration by the manufacturer since the Grizzly bow has a very specific design.
The Grizzly recurve bow is an unparalleled bow in the market. It is not only durable and accurate, but it is so many other things as well. The product is manufactured by a reliable brand in the industry and therefore consumers believe that the Grizzle recurve bow is a safe purchase. However, you must not make this judgment without sufficient information. Take a look at the following details and come to your own conclusion.
The Grizzly has been in the market for the past 50 years and the design has not been changed once. Of course, the manufacturer has included a few developments to increase the maneuverability of the equipment. However, the bow seems to have the same, elegant design on the outside. This also means that you will not be able to experience the benefits of new and different limbs. It is highly unlikely that you will require this change though, considering the level of satisfaction the limbs provide.
Some consumers have stated that they have been using the Grizzly for almost 50 years. They have also reported that the equipment is effective as it was on the first day. The draw weight of the bow and the high-strength fiberglass is ideal for hunting. Although some consumers have complained that the weight of the bow is a bit too much, it is reasonable since the product is specifically manufactured for the use of individuals who are above the age of 18.
After all, novice or experienced, archers do care about how the bow looks. Individuals want the recurve bow to look good on their shoulder when they go on their hunting trips. When it comes to visual appeal, you will not be disappointed with what the Grizzly bow has to offer. The bear hair rest, leather side plate, the Dacron Flemish string and the use of FutureWood will make you fall in love with this recurve bow at first sight.
• Long lasting – Once you make the purchase, you can be assured that the equipment will last for at least half a century.
• Unique design – The unique and consistent design makes the recurve bow an instant head-turner.
• Satin gloss – The satin gloss on the exterior protects the recurve bow from abrasion and dampness.
• Inflexible design – Since the design is consistent, you will not be able to make any changes for the product. For instance, it is not possible for you to use your choice of limbs.
• Unsuitable for beginners – Unlike most products in the market, this particular recurve bow is not manufactured for beginners. The draw weight and the overall maneuverability of the bow is highly unsuitable and complicated for novice archers.
The unique design and the astonishing durability of the recurve bow has made the equipment highly popular among archers. Both professionals and newcomers are impressed with what this bow has to offer. 93% of the consumers have given the product a 5 star ratings while a 4.9 star rating has been awarded for the overall equipment. However, one must also remember that these products have been called ‘inflexible’ and ‘not customer-oriented’. Consumers have reported their dissatisfaction with the fact that the product cannot be changed according to their personal requirements. Therefore, the recurve bow is not the perfect fit for everyone.
While the Grizzly recurve bow has accurate shooting and an eye-catching exterior, it has failed to capture the hearts of archers with specific requirements. Remember that the personal requirements of an archer can change according to the individual’s physique and experience in the field. This factor has not been taken into consideration by the manufacturer since the Grizzly bow has a very specific design. Apart from this designing flaw, one cannot find fault with any other features of the recurve bow. So, if you are fine with the way the bow is designed, then you might as well give it a try.