- Affordability - 9/109/10
- Power - 8/108/10
- Comfort - 8/108/10
- Ease of Use - 9/109/10
- Warranty - 7/107/10
With a one-of-a-kind clamping jaw design, this chainsaw can deliver superior quality and functionality. It is designed with emphasis on comfort and durability, making it an option that is worth considering.
As you try to differentiate the options that are available, you have to take a look at the quality of the motor, which will be indicative of the performance of the chainsaw. This model comes with a 4.5-amp motor, which is good enough for small to medium applications. More than just being powerful, speed is another benefit that you can enjoy from this product.
Innovative Clamping Jaws
One of the things that should be noted about this model is how it does not work like a traditional chainsaw where there is a flat blade. Rather, it comes with an innovatively-designed clamping jaws. It works like a traditional scissor, with the only difference being the fact that it is larger and more powerful making it possible to easily tackle even thick twigs and limbs.
Automatic Chain Tensioning
This is one feature that is basically responsible for making sure that it is going to execute exceptional cut all the time while requiring minimal effort from you. There is a wrench included, which you will have to use to loosen the bolts on the bar. This will allow the tension to automatically adjust in a setting that encourages optimal cuts.
- No Slippage: In the case of traditional chainsaws, there is a risk of slipping when cutting because of its design. In the case of this model, however, its innovative design ensures that it will never slip.
- Lightweight: Your comfort is assured with the use of this chainsaw. Even if it is going to be held for an extended period, you will never have to complain of discomfort. This is basically because of its lightweight body.
- Durable Construction: If you want the best value for money, you should choose a product that is made with long-lasting materials. Black & Decker LP1000 Chainsaw is an exceptional choice because it is built to last. It has a rugged body, making it deliver superior functionality even in spite of frequent and long-term use.
- Operates Quietly: This is an electric chainsaw, and with such, one of its best benefits is that it operates without making a loud noise. Even if you are within the neighborhood, you do not need to worry about its noise.
- Compact Design: If you are a landscape professional and if you often do your wok in different locations, this is going to be an excellent pick. With its compact body, you can easily bring it wherever you need to work.
- Versatile: For those who are searching for a chainsaw that can tackle a wide array of applications, this is going to be an exceptional choice. It can easily cut thick branches and twigs.
- Small Oil Well: One of the most important for a chainsaw is for such to be well-oiled, which is vital when it comes to lubrication. This will minimize friction and the outcome is that it will improve not only the cutting capability, but will also prolong its functional life. In this model, however, many were unhappy with the small size of the oil well, and hence, warranting the need to have it frequently refilled.
- Electrical Powered: This could be a benefit but can also be a drawback. This is a problem when it comes to portability. You need to be always near a plug or use an extension cord. This is unlike in the case of gas or battery-powered chainsaws that can offer more flexibility on where it can be used.
In sum, Black & Decker LP1000 Chainsaw can indeed prove to be impressive in more ways than one. It has an innovative design, making it work different from the traditional chainsaws. It is designed with the needs of users in mind, which is why you can expect that it is going to deliver optimal comfort. It is rugged, but lightweight. It also comes with a practical price, making it perfect for anyone looking for a high-quality product that does not cost a fortune. However, because it is an electric chainsaw, the length of the cord can be a limitation.