- Design - 8.3/108.3/10
- Ease of Use - 9.6/109.6/10
- Safety - 9.2/109.2/10
- Durability - 9.7/109.7/10
- Warranty and Support - 9.4/109.4/10
If you want a coffee machine that brews fast and gets you the same good quality brew in every cup, Bonavita BV1800 8-Cup Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe is a very good choice. This is definitely one coffee maker you would not want to overlook when you shop for one.
Fast Brewing Time
Expect exceptional performance especially where brewing time is involved this is an appliance that can get 8 cups of coffee brewed in just five to six minutes tops. It heats the water quickly and gets the coffee brewing at the temperature that the appliance claims it will. This is perfect for those who happen to lead very hectic lifestyles.
Auto Shut-Off in Two Hours
The appliance can be left brewing while you get things done around the house too. It can keep the temperature of the coffee for up to two hours through a keep warm heater. After two hours the device automatically shuts off, which makes it a very safe appliance to have around the house.
Water Tank is Easy to Fill
Accuracy of the measurements is very important when it comes to brewing the perfect blend. This is definitely something that can be expected from this coffee maker. Aside from the fact that filling the water tank is easy due to its wide opening. It is also has clear markings to ensure that you are filing it with the exact amount of water.
This is one of the few coffee machines out in the market these days that have received the stamp of approval from the SCAA. That in itself is a feat since the SCAA does have some very high standards in order to be awarded a coffee maker such a certification.
- Very hot coffee: The manufacturers were not kidding when they said that this is a coffee maker that can heat the water up to 200 degrees. If you like your coffee steaming hot, this is indeed the appliance of choice.
- Very fast brewing time: Everybody wants to get their coffee fix the first thing in the morning. If you do too, then you would be more than pleased to know that there is really no need for you to have to wait for a long time to get your caffeine fix. A full pot takes only five to six minutes to brew. This is the time required to get all the flavors exacted from the grinds. So, it is fast but not too fast, giving you assurance of good tasting coffee.
- Can be used to brew smaller amounts: If you do not like the idea of brewing a full pot and would like to enjoy less servings, you can too. Brewing a few ounces at a time is possible and does not affect the taste of the brew in any way.
- Simplistic and no frills design: When viewed on the design perspective, this coffee maker is very simplistic and minimalist in nature. It does not have any frills on it, just the basic standard function that any coffee maker will be expected to perform. So, it has this compact and unassuming appearance. Do to expect glowing dials or clocks either. But it does deliver and it does deliver well.
- Easy to clean: the filter is easy to fit into the filter basket. It is quite easy to remove as well, which makes the device quite easy to clean and maintain.
- Compact: Its no frills design makes it perfect for kitchens that have smaller spaces. In fact, it is one of those machines that would be very easy to place under the cabinets which helps you save more space in the process.
- Can be a little pricey: For a simplistic and compact machine, some people might think that its current pricing may be a little high. Still, when compared to current competition, what you are getting in return is still definitely worth what you have to pay for purchasing one.
- Does not have a bloom step in its brewing cycle: This is a pretty straightforward machine. So, people can to expect to have those extra features that other more intricately-designed coffee makers tend to have.
If you want a coffee machine that brews fast and gets you the same good quality brew in every cup, Bonavita BV1800 8-Cup Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe is a very good choice. It is a minimalistic coffee maker and is perfect for people that do not fancy having all those glowing dials and other frills that so many makers out in the market offer these days for a minimalistic coffee machine that has the on and off functionality, it does pack a mean punch. This is definitely one coffee maker you would not want to overlook when you shop for one.