- Comfort - 9.5/109.5/10
- Ease of Assembly - 9.5/109.5/10
- Portability - 9/109/10
- Weather Resistance - 9/109/10
- Design - 9.5/109.5/10
The Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent will prove to be an ideal choice for novice campers who are looking for a tent with average price and decent quality. It may not be the best in the market, but given its price, it can prove to be an excellent choice.
Many of the tents available in the market can be complicated to set up. With the Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent, however, you will enjoy a product that is effortless to pitch because the poles are already pre-assembled.
One of the things that can give you a hard time in the campsite would be rain. It is normal to be worried about water penetration. This tent solves such problem with the built-in rainfly, which will provide protection from the rain.
Illumiline Reflective Guy Lines
When night starts to set, it can be hard to see your tent in the campsite. The good thing is that this tent comes with an illuminated guy line, making it visible even in the dark.
This is Coleman’s patented technology that is basically responsible for making sure that water will be kept out of the tent. Rather than having sewn floors, it utilizes welding technology to avoid water. It is also made with the use of thick fabric and sturdy poles to offer exceptional protection from inclement weather conditions.
- Instant Tent Setup: There is no wonder why it is called Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent. Pitching the tent will never be a thing to be worried about. Even if you have not assembled a tent in the past, you can do so easily with this product. Unfold the tent, spread it out, extend the poles, and click the lock. With just these simple steps, the tent can be ready and you can concentrate on the fun part of camping and not on the frustration of putting up your tent.
- Large Door: While this tent is designed only with a single door, it is worth noting that such is large enough to accommodate even taller campers. Entering and exiting the tent will never be a problem because of its size.
- Durable Construction: This tent is meant to be functional for camping season after season. Even through the years, you can expect its quality to be superior. It is made from thick fabric that can withstand long-term use.
- Mesh Windows: In many campsites, the heat can prove to be unbearable, especially when you are inside the tent. The intelligent design of the Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent provides a solution to such problem. It comes with mesh windows, which will allow air to circulate, and hence, providing you with excellent ventilation. This is going to help ensure your comfort.
- Inferior Weather Resistance: With the WeatherTec System, you might expect that this tent will be able to keep you safe during rainy or windy nights. In reality, however, the weather protection that can be provided by this tent is minimal. If it rains hard during your camping, you might end up with discomfort in this tent.
- Not Enough Space: While this is marketed as a 4-person tent, for your comfort, it would be best to limit its use to only two people. If you maximize its capacity, you might end up being cramped inside the tent. Also, you might not have enough space for your camping gears.
- Internal Poles: Although the poles are already preassembled, they are not attached to the tent. This is going to make the tent heavier and bulkier.
The Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent will prove to be an ideal choice for novice campers who are looking for a tent with average price and decent quality. It may not be the best in the market, but given its price, it can prove to be an excellent choice. Staying true to its name, the most distinctive feature of this product is perhaps the instant setup. In less than a minute, you will already be able to set your tent. You do not need a helping hand to do this. It also has WeatherTec System and Illumiline reflective guy lines for better visibility. The fabric that is used is thick and durable. In the same way, the poles are also made to withstand the wind and long-term use. It is recommended, however, to not maximize the capacity of the tent so that you will be comfortable and will have space for your gears.