- Comfort - 9/109/10
- Ease of Assembly - 9.5/109.5/10
- Portability - 9/109/10
- Weather Resistance - 9.5/109.5/10
- Design - 9.5/109.5/10
Without a doubt, brand name is the biggest asset of the Coleman 6-Person Instant Tent. It has a solid reputation because it is manufactured by a brand that is trusted by millions of people from all over the world.
Coleman WeatherTec System
This is a technology that has been developed by the manufacturer and gives their tents an edge above all others within the product category. With inverted seams and welding technology, you can be sure that water will be kept out.
Illumiline Reflective Guy Lines
Visibility is one of the major problems in most tents. With this model, on the other hand, such is not one thing that you should be worried about. Even in the dark, the reflective guy lines will make it easy to spot where your tent is pitched.
Just like in the case of other products from Coleman, you can expect the best when it comes to the materials that are used. The polyester fabric that is used in this tent has anti-wicking properties, which allows it to be kept dry and also lessens the damage that could possibly be caused by precipitation.
The Coleman 6-Person Instant Tent comes with a built-in rainfly. It does not only provide protection from adverse weather conditions, but also helps in improving air circulation.
Limited One Year Warranty
To provide you with peace of mind regarding the quality of the product, the manufacturer is offering warranty for a period of one year.
- Ease of Setup: If there is one thing that differentiates the tents that are available in the market, it would be how user-friendly they are. With the Coleman 6-Person Instant Tent, pitching the tent should not be a burden on your end. It comes with pre-attached poles that will make things easier. Coleman also provides detailed instructions that are easy to follow even by novice campers.
- Excellent Weather Protection: The unpredictable weather can ruin your outdoor trips. With a tent that is as reliable as this model, such should not be the case. It has leak-free seams, weather-resistant fabric, welded floors, and strong frames that will make sure water will not penetrate and that the tent will be rigid in spite of windy conditions in the campsite. Indeed, this tent is built to be tough.
- Windows Around the Tent: With several windows surrounding the tent, you will be able to enjoy ventilation to keep you cool, especially during the summer months. In the absence of these windows, there will be no air coming in and you will surely end up feeling hot and uncomfortable.
- Made by Coleman: If you are unsure of what brand to choose, it is always better to rely on one that has been proven to be a trusted name. Since it is made by Coleman, you can have the assurance of being exceptional when it comes to quality and functionality.
- Rainfly Accessory Might Be Needed: The company claims that the integrated rainfly will offer superior protection from the rain. However, there are many complaints from different users emphasizing that they needed to purchase a separate accessory rainfly.
- Heavy: Because the tent is made to fit up to 7 campers, it is just logical that it is heavy. This may pose a problem for people who are looking for portable tents, especially for those who hate bringing bulky camping gears.
- Polyester Is a Sensitive Material: Because the tent is made from polyester, it is important to handle the tent with care. It should be kept out of pointed objects to avoid being damaged.
Without a doubt, brand name is the biggest asset of the Coleman 6-Person Instant Tent. It has a solid reputation because it is manufactured by a brand that is trusted by millions of people from all over the world. More than such, its ease of setup has also given it an edge above other models within the competition. As the manufacturer claims and as asserted by other users, the tent can be set in less than a minute, especially if you are used into pitching tents. The weather protection that is provided by this tent should also be highlighted. With welded floors and thick fabric, water can be kept out. However, there are some users who felt the need to purchase a rainfly accessory for better water resistance.