- Comfort - 9.5/109.5/10
- Ease of Assembly - 9.5/109.5/10
- Portability - 10/1010/10
- Weather Resistance - 9.5/109.5/10
- Design - 9.5/109.5/10
The Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent offers plenty of space and is designed for privacy as it can be partitioned into three different rooms, although it should be noted that it comes with only one door.
This technology has been exclusively developed by Coleman, providing tent users with the assurance that they will be provided with a high level of protection from harsh weather conditions. This is an innovation that incorporates waterproof fabric and leak-free floors.
With taped seams and polyester floor, the Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent has the capability to control temperature. During a hot summer day, you can be assured of having a well-ventilated tent. During the colder months, on the other hand, you can also prevent the chilling temperature from getting in as there are enclosures that will keep you warm inside the tent.
Electrical Access Port
With a built-in access port for your wires, it will be easy to connect your camping gadgets and appliances to a power source that is outside the tent.
Weather Resistant Materials
In order to deliver excellent functionality, especially from adverse weather conditions, it has leak free seams and durable fabric that can resist water. This will provide you with the assurance of not having to suffer from being wet because of the rain when inside the tent.
The ceiling of the tent has an integrated gear net, which can provide additional storage for the essentials, such as phones, keys, and wallets.
- Durable Construction: Many tents available in the market are almost disposable. They may be cheap, but the problem is that they cannot stand use season after season. This is where Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent enters the picture and claims its dominance. It has a rugged construction, guaranteeing its longevity, It is made from durable fabrics and poles that will be able to withstand the test of time, and hence, being able to provide the best value for your money.
- Spacious Tent with Partition: As it can fit up to eight persons comfortably, there is no doubt that it is a winner when it comes to space. Aside from such, it is also a good thing that it has partitions, which can divide the tent into three different parts. This can help in creating privacy, especially when there is a need to change clothes. When not using the tent in full capacity, the extra room can be used for storing your camping gear.
- Comfortable Interiors: Space is not the only thing that contributes to the comfort of this tent. There is a host of other features that will ensure a comfortable sleep. For instance, it is well-ventilated and can provide protection from the rain.
- Easy to Pitch: For sure, no one wants to have a tent that takes forever to pitch. With the Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent, one thing that you will enjoy is ease of setup. Although it takes quite a longer time than other tents from the same brand, it is still almost effortless on your end. There are shock-corded, color-coded poles that makes assembly a breeze. If you are setting it up on your own, it will just take about 20 minutes before you are complete. You can be done in less than 10 minutes if there is a helping hand or with more practice.
- Poor Quality Rainfly: In order to provide exceptional protection, it has an integrated rainfly. Nonetheless, there are some users who have complained of how the rainfly is inferior in terms of quality. You also need to have it sealed manually to ensure waterproofing.
- Single Door: Considering that the tent can fit up to 8 people and can be divided into three rooms, it is disappointing that it comes with a single door.
The Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent offers plenty of space and is designed for privacy as it can be partitioned into three different rooms, although it should be noted that it comes with only one door. It is built to be durable and to withstand weather conditions. It also offers excellent ventilation. Its setup can be completed in a snap, even on your own. However, there are some people who did not like the way the rainfly is designed, especially because you still need to have it sealed for better waterproofing.