- Comfort - 8.5/108.5/10
- Ease of Assembly - 9/109/10
- Portability - 8.5/108.5/10
- Weather Resistance - 8.5/108.5/10
- Design - 9/109/10
A moderately-priced tent with an abundance of remarkable features, this is how the Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Screened Tent is often described in many reviews.
This is one feature that is common in Coleman tents, a testament to its commitment towards providing products that can tackle inclement weather conditions. With inverted seams and welded floors, the tent can keep the water out.
Electrical Access Port
The tent is also designed with an electrical access port, which makes it easy to connect your gadgets and kitchen appliances to an electrical source outside of the tent.
The design of the window has also been commended by many people. At its angle, it can keep the rainwater out even if the window is left open.
You can enjoy natural lighting from the sun during the day or see the stars at night.
It offers protection from the rain.
Continuous Pole Sleeves
This is Coleman’s way of making sure that assembly can be completed in a breeze.
There is no need to fear the wind as this tent comes with durable frames that can tackle windy camping conditions.
The tent also comes with an additional area with a screen to provide protection from insects, which are common in many campsites.
Even if the tent can accommodate six people, this does not mean that you cannot enjoy privacy. It has an integrated room divider, which can be useful when someone is changing clothes or simply when you want a bit of privacy.
- Excellent Water Resistance: This is perhaps one of the tents greatest assets. With leak-free seams, weather-resistant fabrics, and waterproof floors, you can be confident that this tent won’t let you down even if it rains during your camping trip. The floor is also integrated with welding technology to avoid the penetration of water.
- Thick and Durable Fabric: From the fly to the floor, the fabric that is used in this tent is worth commending. It is thick enough to resist weather conditions and to make sure that the tent will remain functional season after season.
- Ease of Setup: Even on your own, you can pitch the tent without the need to sweat. The manufacturer claims that it can be assembled in just about 20 minutes. With practice, however, the time of having it pitched can be shorter, especially with a helping hand. The poles are color-coded and continuous, which makes it easier to setup. It also has Insta-clip attachments and pin and ring design.
- Mesh Roof: If you are camping on a night without any chance of rain, the mesh roof can be left open and you can enjoy stargazing. This is also an excellent way to let air in, and hence, offering excellent ventilation.
- Zippered Openings: Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Screened Tent is equipped with two zippered openings. They can be used for connecting your gadgets to source of power or for accessing your cooler.
- Reasonable Price: This is not the cheapest tent that you can find in the market today. However, given its extensive set of excellent features and its remarkable quality, the price is quite reasonable.
- Heavy: One of the most common complaints about this tent is with regards to its weight. There are users who have complained about how it can prove to be heavier than other tents from the same brand, even those that can accommodate more people.
- Too Tight for Six People: While it is advertised to be a 6-person tent, when the full capacity is reached, you might have difficulty in moving around. In this case, it would be better to limit its use to four campers if you want additional space, especially if you have lots of camping stuff.
A moderately-priced tent with an abundance of remarkable features, this is how the Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Screened Tent is often described in many reviews. It can fit up to six people, although space can be limited at such capacity. A lot of people liked the screened porch, providing an additional area. It also has mesh roofs for added ventilation and to offer excellent views when the stars are out. Its ability to tackle adverse weather conditions has also been given words of praises. The thick fabric and Coleman’s proprietary technology allows it to keep the water out. Lastly, this is one tent that can be assembled without giving you headache.