- Affordability - 9.1/109.1/10
- Customer Feedbacks - 9.2/109.2/10
- Comfort - 9.3/109.3/10
- Durability - 9.2/109.2/10
- Support - 9.2/109.2/10
The ComfySleep Traditional Buckwheat Pillow will make a perfect alternative in the product category because of the personalized fit that it can offer. It is made from organic buckwheat that can cradle the head, neck, and shoulders. Aside from exceptional support, comfort is also unmatched. The addition of an organic cotton cover and invisible YKK zipper also made the design more impressive.
So, which is the best buckwheat pillow in the market that can help prevent pain for side sleepers? While there are many possible answers, one that should be on the top of your list is ComfySleep Traditional Buckwheat Pillow. It is believed to be highly instrumental in the provision of restorative sleep. In addition, many also agree that it is better than other traditional pillow materials, such as feather and foam. Will this pillow be worth giving a shot? Keep on reading to learn more about its features, as well as the good and the bad about this pillow.
Made from Buckwheat Hulls
This material can prove to be a viable alternative for memory foam. The hulls can be arranged in such a way that the pillow will be contoured to the shape of your body, and hence, allowing it to provide customized fit. There is a small zippered opening that will allow you to access the hulls and have them changed based on the contour that is preferred. It should be also noted that the buckwheat used in this pillows have been cleaned in the absence of using toxic chemicals.
Organic Cotton Cover
The cover that is used in this pillow is made from cotton grown and processed in the United States. Because it is organic, there is no need to be bothered about the possibility of suffering from allergies and other irritations, which are common in pillow covers that can easily attract allergens.
For a long time now, YKK enjoys the reputation of being the best brand of zipper that is available in the market. The invisible zipper design of the pillow makes sure that no sharp edges will irritate your face as you sleep.
Another commendable feature of the pillow is that it is handmade by people who have the attention to every detail. This is going to provide the guarantee that every product does not only meet, but even exceed stringent standards
- Breathable: It is common for people to feel uncomfortable and hot when they are sleeping, and hence, can result into sweating. With the ComfySleep Traditional Buckwheat Pillow, such problem can be avoided because of its breathable design. It encourages air circulation, and hence, offering the benefit of being well-ventilated.
- Organic Materials: From the cotton to the buckwheat, it should be pointed out that the materials that are used in the pillow are all organic. They have not been treated with harsh chemicals. With such, it is not only eco-friendly, but will surely be good for your health.
- Can Be Personalized: The zippered opening will provide the users with easy access to the buckwheat. This will make it possible for you to customize the shape of the pillow based on what is most comfortable when you sleep.
- Durable: This is not one of those products that you need to replace within just a few months of use. In fact, it is considered as one of the best pillows for side sleepers because it is long-lasting. As pointed out by the manufacturer, it can be functional for up to ten years of use.
- Can Be Too Firm: Unlike in the case of memory foam pillows, which are perfectly balanced, the ComfySleep Traditional Buckwheat Pillow is asserted to be too firm. If you are the type of person who would rather be cradled in a soft pillow, this may not be the right choice for you.
- Can Be Noisy: Because it is filled with buckwheat husks, there are also many people who complained about the annoying noise that it creates. This problem will be especially evident if you move a lot in your sleep. Expect to hear the crunch of buckwheat.
In sum, the ComfySleep Traditional Buckwheat Pillow will make a perfect alternative in the product category because of the personalized fit that it can offer. It is made from organic buckwheat that can cradle the head, neck, and shoulders. Aside from exceptional support, comfort is also unmatched. The addition of an organic cotton cover and invisible YKK zipper also made the design more impressive. It is also claimed that the pillow is supposed to last for more than 10 years. Some, however, were not happy with the crunch that the buckwheat creates when you move. It can also be too firm for other users.