- Affordability - 9/109/10
- Capacity - 9/109/10
- Ease of Use - 9/109/10
- Versatility - 7/107/10
- Cooking Pot - 8/108/10
This 7-quart slow cooker comes with an affordable price. It is user-friendly and has a simple knob, which will allow you to choose from three settings – Warm, Low, and High.
Patience is a virtue. All good things in life take time. These things are true even in the case of cooking. Do not rush things, and in the end, you will have an output that you will love, such as a savory dish that can be enjoyed by the whole family. With this, you should consider investing in a slow cooker, but this does not mean that you can choose just any model. You have to spend time reading the best slow cooker reviews, which will help you to narrow down the possibilities.
In your search for the best slow cooker, Crock-Pot SCV700SS is one option that should not be missed. In the rest of this post, we will have a look at some of its notable features, as well as some of its pros and cons. In the end, you will find it easier to decide if this is what you need, or if you have to look for another option.
This is one of the most generous in terms of capacity, making it the perfect choice if you often cook for a lot of people or for a big family. With its size, it will be able to accommodate even larger cuts of meat. Aside from its large capacity, it has also been praised by many because it is removable. This means that it is multipurpose as it can also be used as a serving tray.
In terms of versatility, this is also an excellent choice. Aside from the Low and High heat settings, it is a good thing that there is also a Warm function. There is no automatic warming, but you can turn it on manually. This is great for making sure that the dishes remain hot after cooking.
Even if it is affordable and simple, it is a good-looking slow cooker. It is one of those appliances that you do not need to keep hidden in the cabinet. The polished stainless steel exterior is complemented with elegant black handles on the side. The latter does not only improve form, but also function, making it easy to lift.
- Multiple Temperature Settings: The versatility of this slow cooker is one thing that has been praised by many people. You have the option to choose from multiple heat settings depending on the temperature that is required by a specific recipe. You can choose from warm, low, or high.
- Comes with a Recipe Book: If you are new to slow cooking, you might end up being intimidated. The good thing is that this model already comes with a recipe book. The easy-to-follow recipes will make it effortless for you to prepare different dishes.
- Simple to Use: This is an excellent choice for people who are looking for a user-friendly product. It has a simple knob on the front. You simply have to turn the knob to choose the desired settings, unlike in the case of other models wherein there are complicated buttons in the control panel.
- Practical Price: Another good reason to choose this product is that it comes with an economical price tag. If you want a budget-friendly alternative, this is one option that should be on the top of the list.
- Easy to Clean: Cleaning the unit does not need to be a hard task. Even without the need to exert a lot of effort, you will be able to keep it well-maintained. This makes it offer excellent value for money since it can last long without requiring a lot of work.
- No Indicator Light: One thing that has been complained by many users of this slow cooker is the absence of indicator light. This makes it difficult to know if the product has been turned on or off.
- No Lid Lock: Another drawback of this slow cooker is the absence of locking lids. This would have been beneficial in terms of trapping moisture and when travelling. There is a risk that the contents will spill while on transit because the lid cannot be secured in place.
If you are looking for the best slow cooker in the market, Crock-Pot SCV700SS is worth being considered. It is affordable, yet it does not compromise quality. It has a generous capacity as it can hold up to 7 quarts. It has a removable stoneware and elegant stainless steel exterior. There are three settings – Warm. Low, and High. It is easy to use and effortless to maintain. Plus, there is a recipe book included, making it easy for you to get started.