- Affordability - 9/109/10
- Capacity - 7.2/107.2/10
- Ease of Use - 8/108/10
- Versatility - 8.5/108.5/10
- Cooking Pot - 9/109/10
With a 3.5-quart capacity, this user-friendly slow cooker can prove to be an excellent choice. It comes with a touchpad control panel, as well as an LED timer.
A slow cooker is one of the kitchen appliances that you never knew you need until the first time that you try using it. From casseroles to stews, there are many recipes that you can prepare only with the best slow cooker. It is effective for making dishes with tender meats and flavorful soups. However, not all of the options are the same in terms of function. With this, you should be careful when evaluating the possibilities.
If you have no idea on which to choose, keep on reading and we’ll discuss more about Cuisinart PSC-350 Programmable Slow Cooker. Several best slow cooker reviews have been favorable about this model. We’ll have a look at its remarkable features, as well as the pros and cons, which will make it easier for you to come up with the right decision.
Touchpad Control Panel
With this feature, you can expect that using the unit will be pretty much straightforward as against those with complicated controls. It also has an LED timer that will allow you to keep track of the progress of cooking.
3.5 Quart Cooking Pot
The cooking pot that comes with the slow cooker comes with a small size, but this is good enough for personal use. It is made from ceramic, which is a reason to be more careful when handling it as such can be easily prone to breakage. The ceramic pot can also be used as the serving pot once the dish is ready to be consumed.
Non-Slip Rubber Base
This might seem like a useless feature for some people, but this is actually a great thing. This means that the unit will remain stable on the surface. Even if the surface is wet, the slow cooker will not move from its position.
With this feature, you can enjoy convenience. Just set the timer, leave the unit, and it will automatically stop cooking once the time set has lapsed. You can go to sleep, do your chore, or run errands while the unit is slow cooking. The best thing is that you can be sure of your safety as it will automatically turn off on its own.
- Affordable Price: Although this is a programmable slow cooker that comes with excellent features, it is a good thing that it is economical. If you are budget-conscious, you should pick this as it can definitely provide the best bang for the buck.
- Space-Efficient: The small size of the unit can be a double-sided coin. There are some who do not like it because of limited capacity, but there are people who love it because it means that it is perfect for smaller kitchens as it won’t consume too much space.
- Easy to Use: This is also a great pick if you want one that will be user-friendly. There is no need to be afraid, even if you have not used a similar product in the past. Aside from the simple and easy to follow instructions from the manufacturer, it also comes with a straightforward control panel.
- Cleanup is a Breeze: There is no need to worry about cleaning the unit after it is used. The removable pot is dishwasher-safe. The outer components, meanwhile, does not require thorough cleaning.
- Has Undergone Stringent Quality Control: Before this product has been released in the market, it went through strict testing to make sure that it is safe and functional. In fact, it has been built to match the specifications for North American Electrical Standards.
- Housing Gets Too Hot: The housing of this slow cooker is made from stainless steel. It is good when it comes to durability, but it can be heavy, and worse, it can easily get hot. At times, even in the lowest setting, the exterior will get hot immediately. It is important to observe caution in its use to avoid being burnt.
- Small Size: This model only has a capacity of 3.5 quarts. For most users, they think that this is small, especially if you will prepare for a large household. This also means that the sizes and cuts of meat that it can accommodate will be limited.
In sum, Cuisinart PSC-350 Programmable Slow Cooker is a budget-friendly alternative that is packed with useful features. It is user-friendly, which is one thing that makes it a top pick in the best slow cooker reviews. It is also durable, which allows it to provide the best bang for the buck. For people who love spending time in the kitchen and experimenting with various recipes, this is a must-have.