- Affordability - 8/108/10
- Power - 8/108/10
- Comfort - 9/109/10
- Blade - 9/109/10
- Durability - 8/108/10
Versatile powerful, durable and comfortable – these are just some of the things that you can expect from this battery-powered hedge trimmer. It is made by a brand you can trust, making it rank high in terms of reliability.
20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery
One of the things that many people loved about this model is the fact that it is powered by a battery. While it is a good thing, it can also be a drawback, especially because it can be restrictive in terms of performance. The battery is better than Ni-Cad. This is because it is able to retain its charge for a longer period. Also, since it is cordless, there will be no limitations for movement. You can move around and work even in an area where there is no socket. Also, because it is not powered by gas, it is also a good thing that it does not produce toxic fumes.
22-inch Steel Blade
It is also worth noting that it comes with a steel blade with a length that we believe be better than many other options that you can find on the market. Because of its length, it offers an extensive reach. More so, the material used in the blade is also impressive because of its durability. Even through the years, you can be sure of its ability to resist wear and tear. The best thing is perhaps the fact that it can be effective even in cutting thicker branches, doing so without having to exert too much effort.
Compact and Lightweight Design
With a weight of just 7.5 pounds, this is surely going to be impressive when talking about convenience. Even if you are working for an extended period, you will not have any problem in handling Dewalt DCHT820P1 Hedge Trimmer because it is lightweight. More so, its compact body also means that it is space-efficient whether for transportation or storage.
- Comfortable: There are many reasons on why this is a product that can prove to be excellent when it comes to comfort. For instance, this could be because of its lightweight body and ergonomically-designed handles, which will make it minimize fatigue that is experienced by the user.
- Powerful: This benefit is in comparison to other battery-powered models. However, when compared to other hedge trimmers, especially those that are gas or electric, its power is not going to be comparable and will be significantly lesser.
- Versatility: If there is one reason why we are saying that this is versatile is the fact that it can be useful in multiple applications. It is good for hedging even of branches that are up to ¾-inch thick. This is made possible by the blade that comes with the unit. It is not only long, but also powerful.
- Durable: Looking for a hedge trimmer that can provide the best value for money? This deserves to be looked at. It comes with a steel blade, which can withstand many years of hedging. All other parts are made with the use of premium materials. Even if you take a look at the reviews of other users, you will see that a lot of them are commending Dewalt DCHT820P1 Hedge Trimmer for being durable.
- Limited Performance: We highly recommend this model if you are looking for a product that can be used for small to medium jobs. For heavy-duty and professional applications, on the other hand, there are possible limitations when it comes to its performance. One of the main problems would be the fact that it is battery-powered. Those that are electric or gas-powered can prove to be more powerful.
- Regular Charging is Required: This is one problem that is typical for all those within the product category and not specific to this model. This can be a hassle for most people, especially when you anticipate to be using the hedge trimmer for an extended period.
Made by one of the most trusted names on the market, Dewalt DCHT820P1 Hedge Trimmer is another model that is worth being taken into account. The model is user-friendly and comfortable, making it perfect even for beginners. It is powered by a high-capacity battery, although its operations can still be limited, specifically when it is compared to electrical or gas-powered models. It has a long and powerful blade, which has a length of 22 inches and can cut thickness of up to ¾-inch.