- Affordability - 9.3/109.3/10
- Performance - 9/109/10
- Ease of Use - 9.1/109.1/10
- Comfort - 8.9/108.9/10
- Design - 9.3/109.3/10
This garden tiller is powered by a 43cc 2-cycle Viper Engine. It has on-board controls for easy adjustment. The height of the wheel can also be customized, as well as the tilling width. It has an ergonomic handle that can minimize vibration that reaches your hand.
The best garden tiller can prove to be useful in more ways than one. With this tool, you can easily prepare the soil for planting. This will loosen the ground and will allow it to aerate. You do not have to do this task manually. It can require a lot of effort on your end. A garden tiller can offer the perfect solution. Especially if you choose the right product, you can till the soil in an instant, even if it means having to work in a large area.
If you read the best garden tiller reviews online, you will be overwhelmed with the abundance of the options that are available. Among others, one option you might want to consider is Earthquake MC43 Mini Cultivator. What are some of its best features? What are the pros and cons of choosing this product? Will it provide the best bang for the buck? Keep on reading the rest of this post and learn more about this garden tiller.
43-CC 2-Cycle Viper Engine
When trying to narrow down the possibilities in the market, one of the first things that should be looked at is the engine. In the case of this model, it comes with a decent engine, although far from being the best. Within its class, however, it is already the largest engine that you can find.
This is one thing that makes it easy to use. There is no need to bow down to set the functions of the tiller. They can be easily accessed from the handle, which is pretty much a genius feature. With this, you will quickly adjust the settings of the equipment based on what is required by a specific task.
To deliver optimal maneuverability, it is a good thing that it comes with excellent wheels. The latter is designed to perform well in a variety of surfaces, making sure that it can offer excellent traction. It is also a good thing that you can adjust the height of the wheels.
- Easy to Use: The straightforward operation of this garden tiller is one thing that you will love. Even if you have not used a garden tiller before, there is no need to worry. It is exceptional because of its simple design. It is intuitive and there is no steep learning curve.
- Versatile: This may be an expensive tool, but you can see it as an excellent investment because of its multiple use. It can be used for aerating, mixing, and weeding. With a single equipment, you can do a variety of gardening tasks.
- Adjustable Tilling Width: The tilling depth of this product is fixed at 8 inches. On the other hand, you will have the option to customize its tilling width from 6 to 8 inches, depending on what is needed for a specific tilling task.
- Replaceable Tines: There are some people who might complain about the quality of the tines. It is not durable compared to its competitors with the same price. The good thing is that you can have it replaced once it wears out.
- Adjustable Speed: Whether you want to go slow or fast, you can easily do so with the use of this product. With the adjustments in speed, you will always be in control of the unit. You can customize its functionality based on the requirements of the tilling application.
- Expensive Price: There are many cheaper alternatives that you can find in the market. At its price, a lot of people may be easily discouraged from purchasing this product, especially because it is not as powerful as most of the choices within the same price range.
- Tines can be Easily Prone to Breakage: This is another drawback that might hinder you from choosing this product. Some users reported that the tines do not have a long life. To prevent easy wear and tear, make sure that it is regularly cleaned. Also, take note that this should not be used for soil that is too hard.
In sum, Earthquake MC43 Mini Cultivator may be expensive, but its price should not be an issue given the features that you can find in this product. It comes with an adjustable speed. You can also customize the tilling width, although the depth is fixed. It is also excellent in terms of ease of use. It has on-board controls that can be easily accessed from the handle.