- Affordability - 9/109/10
- Performance - 10/1010/10
- Ease of Use - 10/1010/10
- Comfort - 10/1010/10
- Design - 10/1010/10
This garden tiller has an 8.5-amp motor, cutting depth of 8 inches, and cutting length of 11 inches. It has ergonomic handles, lightweight body, and wheeled design.
If you love gardening, you should invest in a wide array of tools that will make your life a lot easier. Among others, one that you might want to have is the best garden tiller. This is a handy equipment that will help in preparing the soil in time for cultivation and planting. There is no need for tilling the soil manually as this can be done by a reliable machine. It can demonstrate exceptional performance, provided that you choose the right product.
While there are many options available in the market, one of the top choice is Earthwise TC70001 11-inch Electric Tiller and Cultivator. In the rest of this best garden tiller review, we will look at some of the most notable features that you can find in this tiller, as well as a few of its pros and cons. We hope that the discussions below will make it easy for you to make the right decision.
This tiller comes with an 8-amp motor, which is best only for small tasks. For basic tilling jobs, the power will be more than enough. However, if you want one that is perfect for larger tilling tasks, this may seem to be insufficient.
Dual 4-Blade Tines
Aside from the motor, this is another feature that allows it to deliver an impressive performance. There are dual four blades that are used as tines. Also, it is made from high-quality stainless steel, which is known for its durability. Unlike other cheaper materials, this will not be easily prone to wear and tear.
Flip Up and Down Wheels
This is one of the smart design features that you can see in this product. It is also one of the reasons why it fares well in terms of portability. With the wheels, you will be able to maneuver it with ease. This can effectively minimize fatigue associated with its use, even if you have to till a large area.
11-inch Cutting Width
When it comes to the technical specifications, it can cut at a width of 11 inches and at a depth of up to 8 inches. Again, this should be more than enough for most people, as long as the task is not too demanding. This will allow you to till land quickly and without having to exert too much effort.
- Safe to Use: You can be confident about your safety with the use of this product. It has a power on and off lever, as well as a retention hook for the power cord. It has also been thoroughly tested before being released in the market, which means that it has passed global standards.
- Made by a Trusted Brand: When buying products, we often tend to look at brand name and use it to gauge its quality. In the case of this garden tiller, it is made by a globally popular brand that has been in the market for more than 120 years, which should be more than enough to provide you with peace of mind.
- Ergonomic Design: The design of this tiller is well-thought, which is one thing that can guarantee your highest level of comfort. The handles are excellent, which will allow you to till for an extended period without complaining of discomfort.
- Lightweight: This is another reason why this fares well in terms of comfort. It will never be difficult for you to push it around.
- Space-efficient Design: When it is not used, you can keep it in the storage room even without requiring a huge space.
- Single Speed: One thing that you might not like about this model is how the speed is not variable. You will be stuck with a single choice. It would have been better if you can adjust the speed depending on the demands of a specific task.
- For Small-Scale Tasks Only: There is no doubt that it exudes a powerful performance. However, the latter is the case only when its use is limited to small jobs. For tougher tasks, you might find this to be not as great as their more powerful counterparts.
In sum, if you are looking for the best garden tiller, this is one option that should be on the top of your list. Earthwise TC70001 11-inch Electric Tiller and Cultivator is not made for large-scale tasks. For small jobs, on the other hand, this will deliver performance that is unrivalled. It has an 8.5-amp motor. It is ergonomic and lightweight, which will be important for your comfort. It is also user-friendly, even for beginners in tilling.