- Affordability - 8/108/10
- Power - 8/108/10
- Comfort - 9/109/10
- Ease of Use - 8/108/10
- Warranty - 7/107/10
With this battery-operated chainsaw, there is no noise and fumes. It is an eco-friendly alternative to the gas-powered chainsaws. It is easy to use, versatile, and comes with an extensive warranty.
High-Efficiency Brushless Motor
The performance of a chainsaw will most likely depend on one thing – motor. In the case of EGO Power+ Cordless Chainsaw, there is no need to worry as it comes with a brushless motor, which has been claimed by many to deliver exceptional efficiency. It can deliver speed of up to 6,800 RPM, which will allow you to do more within a short span of time.
56-Volt ARC Lithium Ion Battery
The reliability of the chainsaw will depend on its battery. You have to choose one that has the ability to last for an extended period. If not, you might end up not being able to finish the task and having the need to recharge the battery. Most of the owners of this model were happy with the power that is delivered by the battery in this unit. It provides a dependable source of power, which is more than enough for small to medium applications.
Push Button Start
This is one thing that you will love about EGO Power+ Cordless Chainsaw and is another reason why it is being asserted by many to be excellent when talking about ease of use. There is no need to manually pull a cord. All that you need is to push a single button, and within a snap, the chainsaw is ready to do its job.
Another feature that makes this impressive is the extensive warranty that is offered by the manufacturer, which lasts for five years. They can handle the repairs within such period, provided that the problem is a defect that does not result from your negligence. This warranty is only for the tool. Meanwhile, for the battery, it comes with a three-year warranty.
- Versatile: One thing that has been given words of praises is the versatility of this chainsaw. A lot of users were happy over the fact that they can use it in a wide array of woods.
- Convenient: This is perhaps because this is a cordless chainsaw. Unlike in the case of its corded counterparts, you will not be limited in terms of its use. You can operate the product even if you are far from a source of power.
- Environmentally-Friendly: This is one of the good things about using a battery-operated chainsaw as against to one that uses gas. You can be assured that it is not going to create harmful emissions. It will also produce minimal noise. By using this and not a gas-powered model, you are helping the environment in your own way.
- No Vibration: Comfort is one of the most important things that should be given emphasis in your search for the best chainsaw. You will surely love this model if you are looking for a product that can prove to be comfortable. There is no vibration produced, ensuring your comfort, especially when using the product for a long time.
- Requires Regular Recharging: This is one problem that is apparent in other models that are powered by a battery. The functionality will be limited depending on the extent of the capacity of the battery. This is unlike in the case of electric chainsaws wherein they can be used for long hours as long as you have supply of electricity.
- Not for Professional Tasks: If you work as a lumberman, handyman, or landscaper, among other jobs that will require the use of a high-powered chainsaw, this may not be an excellent choice. It is not as powerful as its corded or gas counterparts. For many, this is perfect only for small to medium cutting tasks.
Will EGO Power+ Cordless Chainsaw make an excellent choice? From the things mentioned above, there is no doubt that it can actually be an excellent alternative. Even if you go through the reviews that have been shared by other people, you will see that this can indeed be impressive in more ways than one. From its lithium ion battery to ease of use, you will have lots of reasons to have it considered above other choices. It may have its limitations, like not being suitable for professional applications, but such are not significant drawbacks, especially if you intend to use it only for small tasks.