- Affordability - 9/109/10
- Capacity - 8/108/10
- Style - 8/108/10
- Coverage - 8/108/10
- Versatility - 8/108/10
This is the perfect choice if you are looking for a compact dehumidifier that will be used for a small room. It is sold at an affordable price, making it ideal for those who are budget-conscious. It also performs quietly, which is basically because it lacks a compressor.
The presence of too much moisture in the air can be a bad thing, especially when it comes to your personal comfort. This becomes even a greater problem if you have children at home or people who are prone to allergies and respiratory problems. Aside from health concerns, excessive moisture can also be bad for your furniture and appliances. The good news is there is an excellent way for you to reduce moisture and to bring it at an acceptable level. This would be through the use of the best dehumidifier that is available in the market.
While a dehumidifier can indeed be helpful, however, you have to keep in mind that they differ in terms of their functions and the benefits that they will be able to deliver. With this, it is important be cautious with the specific product that you will pick. Among others, one option that you might want to consider would be Eva-Dry EDV-1100 Electric Petite Dehumidifier. To know more about this model, keep on reading the rest of this post.
This is one of the innovations that have been developed by the company to be able to gain an advantage above their competitors. Since the product is designed without a compressor, you can expect that it is going to produce minimal noise, which also means that it is not going to be disruptive. In fact, you will even barely notice that it is functioning.
23-watt Power Requirement
Many people are always wary about purchasing new appliances for their homes because of the fear that it is going to cause their utility bills to shoot up. With the minimal power requirements of this product, however, you can expect that it will be able to deliver the best when it comes to power efficiency.
Once the tank has reached in full capacity, it will turn off on its own. You do not need to have a watchful eye. You can sleep and leave the unit turned on. It has the automatic ability to detect the level of water. Because it will turn off automatically, this is going to prevent water from overflowing. This is also beneficial when it comes to safety.
Even without a compressor, this model will be able to deliver an effective functionality, which can be attributed to this technology. More than just its effectiveness in the removal of excess moisture, such technology is also impressive because it helps in reducing the noise that is produced by the dehumidifier as it operates.
- Affordable Price: If you are looking for an option that can prove to be budget-friendly, this is one that should be on the top of your list. While it comes with a cheap price, you can expect that its quality will be impressive as well.
- Compact Body: Many dehumidifiers can be too big, which also means that they are demanding in terms of the space that they require. The sleek design of this product can be a good thing as this will be space-efficient.
- Operates Quietly: This is especially a good thing if you intend to have the dehumidifier placed in the bedroom or nursery. Since it is not equipped with a compressor, you can anticipate that it will not create a loud noise as it operates.
- Warns when Bucket is Full: It is also a good thing that it has a notification to let you know that the bucket is full and needs to be emptied. The light will send you a warning.
- Too Small: From the way it is named, you will most probably have an idea on the size of this model. Given the fact that it is compact, it can also be limited in terms of functionality. If you have a large room, this is not a good choice for you. In fact, many users limit its use to their bathrooms.
- Slow Dehumidification: This drawback can also be due to the fact that it is small. You can expect that its function will be a bit slow. This should not be too much of a problem if its use will be limited in small spaces.
Compact, yet efficient – these are two of the things that you can expect from Eva-Dry EDV-1100 Electric Petite Dehumidifier. Given the things that have been mentioned above, this can indeed prove to be an excellent choice, specifically for the bathroom or for small rooms. It has a sleek profile, which makes it space-efficient. It has automatic shutoff function and indicator light to let you know once the bucket is already full.