- Affordability - 8/108/10
- Capacity - 9/109/10
- Coverage - 9/109/10
- Versatility - 9/109/10
This high-end dehumidifier delivers an efficient capability to remove excess moisture even in a large room. It has two fan speed settings and has a moisture removal rate of 70 pints. It is integrated with intuitive controls, as well as a digital display.
From damp to dry – this is what you can exactly experience with the use of the best dehumidifier. For a lot of people, they are unaware of how excessive moisture in a room can be a bad thing. It affects not only your comfort, but also your health. If you often have stuffy nose or irritated eyes, among other health problems, you can blame it on the excess humidity. It can also result into damages in clothes, furniture, and electronics, among others.
To avoid the problems that can be possibly apparent as result of too much humidity, you should have a dehumidifier. However, this does not mean that you can choose just any product. To be confident about the functionality and quality of what you will pick, make sure to research thoroughly. Given the abundance of the options that are available, it will be worth taking a look at Friedrich D70BP Dehumidifier. In the rest of his review, we will discuss some of its best features, as well as a few of its pros and cons.
Continuous Drainage Operation
While there is an integrated tank, it is worth noting that with this model, there is also a built-in drain pump. This means that you can have it connected to a suitable drainage at home. With this, there is no need to worry about having to manually empty the tank. It will never get full as water is disposed directly from the drain.
With the use of this dehumidifier, there is nothing to worry about your utility bills. Given the Energy Star certification, this means that it has been rigorously tested by relevant authorities and it has been proven that it is going to consume minimal energy. This means that the long-term cost of having it operated will be easy on your wallet.
Top-Mount Touch Controls
This is one feature that makes it impressive when it comes to being user-friendly. The controls are strategically positioned, allowing you to change the functions without having to bend too much or kneel. It also comes with a display, which will provide you with information you need to know about the temperature and humidity in the room where it is placed.
Two Speed Fan
You can also enjoy versatility with the use of this unit, which is basically because you can choose from two speeds of its fan. For larger rooms, the higher speed is recommended, but keep in mind that this can also result into more noticeable noise.
- User-Friendly: At first look, you might think that it is filled with complications. Once you get your hand into it, however, you will realize that using it is pretty much effortless, especially because there are electronic controls and digital display.
- Portable: The unit may be large and heavy. But still, it does not fail to be impressive when it comes to portability. This is basically because it comes with casters, which will make it easy for you to have it moved from one place to another.
- Can be Used Continuously: This is because it comes with a built-in pump and can be connected to a suitable drain. This means that it can operate continuously, without the tank overflowing.
- Reusable Filter: Owning this dehumidifier can be economical in the long run, basically because the filter can be reused. You can just have it washed and it will function like new. This is unlike in the case of other models that will require expensive replacement filters.
- Can be Noisy: If you are looking for a dehumidifier that can be used in the bedroom, this may not necessarily be the best choice. It seems to be a bit loud. The noise will be especially apparent if it is used in a small room, and hence, it can be sort of a disturbance.
- Expensive Price: Given the high-end features and premium quality of this product, it is just normal to expect that it commands a higher price. If you have limited budget, stay away. If you value function over price, on the other hand, you might be impressed with what this product can do.
In sum, Friedrich D70BP Dehumidifier can be expensive, but as it has been discussed above, it is sure to provide the best value for every dollar that will be spent. It has an excellent coverage area, making it effective even in larger spaces. It is also user-friendly as it comes with intuitive controls. It even has a digital display, allowing you to easily monitor the temperature and humidity inside the room. The unit also comes with a built-in pump and can be connected in a suitable drain, allowing you to use it for continuous operation.