- Design - 9/109/10
- Usability - 8.8/108.8/10
- Durability - 8/108/10
Remember that you are not only looking for a bow that looks good, but for a bow that shoots well too.
Whether you are a novice to the field or a professional archer, you would be pleased to know that your archery requirements can be fulfilled by a single solution – The Genesis Kit-RH Lost Camo. This archery kit not only includes all the equipment that you need, but it also provides you with the right instructions to follow. If you are planning to begin your archery experience with this kit, then here is some information that you deserve to know.
Lightweight and Durable Bow
Since novice leaners do not know the right way to handle the equipment, it is best to bet your money on a durable product. This way, you can be assured that the product will be safe even if you accidently misuse it. Although the equipment weighs 3.5 pounds – which is greater than the average weight – the design of the bow makes it lightweight. Moreover, since this equipment is mostly used by professionals and trained archers, the weight does not pose to be a major problem.
Availability of Accessories
If you are a beginner to the field, you need to have a basic idea about tools and equipment of the product. The Genesis kit includes 2 archery target faces, 5 aluminum arrows, color-coordinating belt tube quiver, and an adjustable armguard. It is important for you to possess all these tools and gadgets in order to make your training sessions effective.
The Genesis kit is known to possess a bow that fits everyone. Whether you are young archer or a trained professional, you will find this equipment to be highly suitable. The versatile bow does not include a specific draw length. Thus, you can be assured that the bow will fit you even if you grow a few inches during the training period. The fact that this product is being used in National Archery in the Schools Program shows that it is suitable to be used by children of all ages and sizes.
- Single-cam technology – The technology makes your shots more accurate. As long as you are within the shooting range, you will be able to hit your target with high levels of precision. Moreover, the absence of recoil eliminates the undesirable noise too.
- Favorable draw length and weight – The draw length of the bow is between 15 to 30 inches. The draw weight of the equipment is at an adjustable level of 10-20 pounds.
- Owner’s manual – If you are a beginner, there is no need for you to do online research to find your way. The equipment can be easy assembled through the use of the free owner’s manual. This manual is informative, easy-to-understand, and accurate. Thus, you will be able to assemble and use the equipment as soon as it is delivered.
- Lack of customer-flexibility – Although the product boasts about its ability to cater to both young and old archers, do know that it does not meet all the needs of these two target markets. For instance, young children find the bow to be too heavy and older users are not satisfied with the limited shooting range of the compound bow.
- Lack of accessories – Of course, the kit includes a number of useful tools. However, consumers have complained that the package lacks some important gadgets such as a three pin scope, a peep sight as well as whisker biscuit to hold the arrow in place.
Regardless of the negative reactions, the Genesis kit has mostly obtained positive responses from the consumers. Statistics published on popular ecommerce sites reveal that 84% of the consumers have given the product a 5 star rating. The durability of the bow and the split limb design of the equipment are noted as some of its most appealing features. However, one must not forget that the product’s failure to meet certain specific needs of the target market has been criticized by the consumers too.
When looking for compound bows for sale, you will come across various products that will catch your attention. But you will not see anything as appealing as the Genesis Kit – RH Lost Camo. The equipment’s ability to be durable and steady despite its lightweight and simplistic design is a true blessing for a novice archer. Remember that you are not only looking for a bow that looks good, but for a bow that shoots well too. In this case, nothing can serve you better than the Genesis Kit – RH Lost Camo. However, it is important to understand that in order to experience the full benefits of the product, you need to have a comprehensive understanding about the basic rules and tactics of archery.