- Affordability - 8/108/10
- Power - 9/109/10
- Comfort - 8/108/10
- Ease of Use - 8/108/10
- Warranty - 8/108/10
This is a user-friendly chainsaw that comes with top-notch features. It comes with an ergonomic design and requires minimal maintenance, which are just some of the best reasons to choose it above others.
Brushless DigiPro Motor
As you compare the different options for the best chainsaw, one of the most important things that should be looked at would be the motor, which is going to be indicative of its performance. The motor of this model is sure to not disappoint. It can deliver more torque and higher efficiency compared to what you can expect from leading competitors. It is also built to be long-lasting and to deliver the highest level of reliability, provided that it is going to be used based on limitations.
Lithium Ion Battery
The battery is one part of a chainsaw that should be given emphasis as well. The priority is for the battery to be powerful, allowing it to last for an extended period of time. In the case of GreenWorks 20312 Chainsaw, it has a 4aH lithium ion battery. It can be fully charged in just two hours. Once it is fully charged, it can perform up to 150 cuts. There is a battery level indicator, providing you with immediate notification if the battery is about to be drained.
Instant Electric Start
User-friendliness, for most people, is their most important concern in making a choice for high-quality chain saw. This model can prove to be easy to operate in more ways than one, specifically because of the easy start. There is no need to pull chains, which is the case with gas-powered chainsaws. All that you need is to push a single button and it will automatically start.
Tool-Less Chain Tensioning
This is another feature that gives it a favorable impression when it comes to ease of use. You are not required to use any tool when it comes to chain tensioning. This is not only convenient on your end, but will also be a huge time-saver.
- Operates Quietly: It is annoying to wake up in the morning because your neighbor is using a loud chainsaw. With this model, the issue with noise can be resolved. Its noise and vibration is 70% less compared to conventional models.
- Comfortable: The GreenWorks 20312 Chainsaw is built with the needs of users in mind. Aside from the significant reduction of noise and vibration, it also comes with an ergonomic handle. Even if it is used for an extended period, you will not experience discomfort.
- Lightweight: When it comes to comfort, weight has a huge role to play. Thankfully, it weighs less than many others within the competition.
- Safe to Operate: It also comes with a wealth of features that will ensure your highest level of safety when it is used. The chain brake mechanism is just one of the features that make it safe.
- Easy to Maintain: One more thing that you will enjoy about this chainsaw is the fact that it requires minimal maintenance. The automatic oiler is one of the things that makes it possible.
- Poor Battery Life: One of the most important things in a cordless chainsaw is battery life. If you want it to be reliable, make sure that the battery will last long. In the case of this model, however, many have complained that the battery life is limited. It can last only for about four hours on average, which is shorter than others within the competition.
- Not Built for Big Jobs: If you are looking for a chainsaw that can be excellent for professional or commercial applications, this may not be a good choice. Some people have noted that it may not be able to successfully tackle bigger jobs.
From the discussions earlier, there is no doubt that GreenWorks 20312 Chainsaw is one of the options that you won’t regret. It has some drawbacks, but the pros still outweigh the costs. Form its overall construction to the comfort that it can provide its users, this is a top-notch option. Even if you take a look at its technical specifications, you will definitely not be disappointed.