- Affordability - 9.2/109.2/10
- Performance - 9/109/10
- Ease of Use - 9/109/10
- Comfort - 9.1/109.1/10
- Design - 9/109/10
With this battery-powered equipment, tilling can be a lot easier. It is cordless and comes with an ergonomic design. There is an Instant Start feature. It produces less noise and vibration compared to garden tillers that are powered by gas.
Gardening can be exhausting. There are many tasks that will require effort on your end, such as tilling the soil. The latter is necessary to prepare the ground for planting. It is needed for aeration, and also to prevent weed. The good thing is that there is a way to make this procedure a lot easier. You can do it with the use of the best garden tiller. While there are many benefits that you can enjoy with a tiller, such will only be apparent if you pick the right product.
In many of the best garden tiller reviews that you can find online, GreenWorks 27062A Cordless Cultivator is one option that is often given favorable feedbacks. It is cordless, which means that there is no need to worry about tripping. You can also use it even when there is no electrical supply. Beyond these, what are the other features that will make this a great option. Are there drawbacks? Keep on reading the rest of this review and we’ll let you know.
Powered by G-MAX 40-volt Battery
The battery is impressive, although it should be noted that you have to purchase it separately. You will have two options. You can opt for a 2Ah battery, which can be fully charged within an hour. The 4AH battery, on the other hand, can be charged within an hour and a half. The GMAX battery is an excellent investment if you have other GreenWorks gardening equipment as it is compatible with most of their products.
Adjustable Tilling Width
This is an excellent feature when it comes to versatility. This means that you can use it in a variety of situations. There are adjustments that you can easily make depending on the conditions of the soil that will be tilled. The width of the tines can be adjusted from 8.25 to 10 inches.
Instant Electric Start
This is one of the reasons why it is ranked high by many when it comes to being user-friendly. In the case of gas-powered tiller, there is a cord that you have to pull to start the unit. With this model, on the other hand, all that it takes is a simple push of a single button.
- Cordless Design: The good thing about a cordless tiller is that you will have the freedom to move. This is unlike in the case of their corded counterparts, which will make you prone to tripping. Also, because it is powered by a battery, this means that you can work almost anywhere, even if there is no socket nearby.
- Comfortable: You can enjoy the highest level of comfort with this tiller. This has an ergonomic design that will effectively reduce fatigue. To add, it does not also produce too much vibration, unlike those that are powered by gas. The handle is also well-designed.
- Minimal Maintenance Required: All tillers need to be regularly cleaned to make sure that they will deliver optimal functionality. With this product, on the other hand, maintenance will be a breeze. One of the reasons for this is because there are few moving parts.
- Easy to Maneuver: Design-wise, the wheel is another feature that should be given emphasis. You will love how easy it is to move the machine in any direction. This minimizes the effort that you have to exert when pulling the tiller, even in tougher grounds.
- Battery-Dependent: Being battery-powered can be a two-edged sword. While it can be excellent in terms of portability, one problem is that the functioning of the unit will depend on the life of the battery. Once it is drained, you have no choice but to stop and wait for the battery to be fully recharged. To avoid frustration, it will be a good idea to invest in an extra battery.
- Handle is Not Adjustable: This might seem like a small thing for some people. But, for those who are short, this can be an issue. It will be good if you can have it shortened depending on what you find to be most comfortable.
In sum, GreenWorks 27062A Cordless Cultivator is another excellent product that you have to consider for the best garden tiller. It is powered by a 40-volt battery. It is cordless and ergonomic, which will make it comfortable to operate. It also has an Instant Start feature, which makes it user-friendly. Compared to those that use gas, it produces lesser noise and vibration. It has wheels for easy maneuverability.