- Affordability - 9/109/10
- Versatility - 8/108/10
- Design - 8/108/10
- Capacity - 7/107/10
- Ease of Use - 9/109/10
With a 300-watt motor, this stand mixer can already be enough for most mixing jobs. It operates without making a loud noise, comes with a tilting head, and has an orbital mixing action.
In your search for the best stand mixer, you will be overwhelmed with too many brands and models that are available. For many people, they may end up choosing one that comes with the most economical price. While this is a good way to save, quality can be possibly compromised. We suggest that you invest in a feature-rich model, even if this means having to pay a steep price.
If you read best stand mixer reviews, one of the options frequently recommended is Hamilton Beach 63325. The mere fact that it is made by a trusted name is already enough to be convinced to have it chosen. Keep on reading the rest of this post to know more about this product. We will have a glimpse of its most notable features, as well as its pros and cons.
Orbital Mixing Action
This is a technology that makes it one of the top picks for the best stand mixer. Through planetary mixing action, no portion is left uncovered. The attachment completely orbits around the bowl to thoroughly mix the ingredients and to bind them well. This optimizes the contact between the ingredients and the beater, producing results that would have been otherwise impossible when mixing manually.
This is another feature that makes it a good choice. Through folding, more air can be incorporated in the blend of ingredients. This is done through pulsing the dedicated pulse button. This can be handy when you are dealing with egg whites or whipped cream. It allows you to have greater control while also lessening mess.
Head Tilt Ability
With this feature, it will be easier to add ingredients when mixing. In the case of other products, you have to remove the bowl from the base when you need to add more ingredients. However, with Hamilton Beach 63325 Stand Mixer, all that you have to do is to tilt the head. This is also beneficial in terms of preventing the ingredients from spilling and creating a mess.
- Powerful Performance: Equipped with a 300-watt motor, this may not be the most powerful, but the good thing is that for most mixing tasks, this will be more than enough. This will make it effortless to mix different ingredients inside the bowl.
- Affordable Price: If you are unwilling to spend too much for a stand mixer, this can also be a great choice. The economical price tag is one reason why this is an impressive pick for an entry-level model. Despite its price, however, its performance is excellent.
- Operates Quietly: For some low-end mixers, you can hear a loud noise when they are mixing. This can be from the motor. In the case of this model, however, the motor is fully-enclosed so that it won’t create noise that you might find to be too loud.
- Multiple Attachments: This allows the product to provide the best value for money. There are three accessories that are included, although fewer than most of its competitors. The package is already inclusive of flat beater, whisk, and kneading dough.
- Dishwasher-safe: Care and maintenance of this stand mixer will not require too much effort on your end as this is dishwasher-safe.
- Stable: This is because of the non-slip feet that is integrated in the base of the unit. Regardless of how powerful the unit mixes, you can be assured that it will stay on its place and will not move, even without pinning it down.
- A Bit Heavy: One of the complaints about this product is how the bowl and the unit itself is heavy, which compromises its portability. This, however, should not be too much of a problem if you intend to work in a single location. The weight of the bowl, however, can be inconvenient.
- Prone to Rusting: There are also some who were unhappy with the quality of the attachments. They can rust through time. This makes it more important to practice proper care and maintenance to retain their best quality even after several years of use.
Value for money – this is the reason why Hamilton Beach 63325 will make a great choice for the best stand mixer. It has an economical price, but its quality is like the more expensive alternatives. In many best stand mixer reviews, it has been praised for its orbital action, making sure that all ingredients will be properly mixed. The tilting head is also given positive feedbacks, allowing users to easily add ingredients and lessen mess. Lastly, it has three attachments that are free with the purchase of the product.