- Affordability - 9/109/10
- Power - 8/108/10
- Speed - 9/109/10
- Ease of Use - 8/108/10
- Accuracy - 8/108/10
This miter saw comes with a powerful motor and impressive no-load speed. It has an ergonomic design that makes it comfortable. It is also lightweight and portable.
Miter saws have gained popularity as amongst the best power tools because of their ability to create accurate miter and crosscuts. They can be powerful and user-friendly, making it an essential tool for many people who are into carpentry or those who love DIY tasks. However, one thing should be made clear – not all miter saws are created the same.
If you are looking for the best miter saw, you will be overwhelmed with the abundance of the options that you will have. One that will be worth taking a look at would be Hitachi C10FCE2 Compound Miter Saw. In this review, we will take a close look at this model, its features, and its pros and cons.
Positive Miter Stops
This is one feature that gives this model a distinct advantage above many other models that you can find on the market. With the latter, you will be able to enter specific preset points at various angles. You can have it adjusted from 0 to 52 degrees depending on the requirements of the task at hand. In the same way, you can also have the bevel adjusted to up to 45 degrees.
The Hitachi C10FCE2 Compound Miter Saw also comes with an integrated dust bag. This serves as the collection point of the dust, making sure that the entire work area will be free from mess. This also reduces the possibility of suffering from allergies, and most importantly, it gives you a clear vision. Nonetheless, there are some who reported that the quality of dust bag is not as impressive as what you can possibly find from other models.
Thinking about your comfort? This model has a padded hand grip, which will make it easy and effortless for you to handle the unit even for an extended time. This is going to effectively absorb shock and dampen vibration, and hence, you can be assured of experiencing lesser fatigue, even if the task takes a long time to complete.
In the evaluation of the options that you have, it is critical to take a look at the quality of the motor, which will be indicative of its performance. Hitachi C10FCE2 Compound Miter Saw will surely not disappoint as it is equipped with a 15-amp motor, which is able to deliver a maximum no-load speed of 5,000 revolutions per minute. Even for the toughest tasks, you can expect that this model will be hard to rival.
- Sturdy Construction: If you are searching for a miter saw that will be able to withstand an extended period of use, this is definitely one that should be on the top of your list. It is made from premium materials that are guaranteed to last long.
- Powerful: This can be largely attributed to the motor that powers the unit. Even if you are looking for a miter saw that can be used for professional and heavy-duty applications, you will surely not regret choosing this model above all others.
- Lightweight Construction: If you are looking for one model that you can easily bring in different workplaces, this is a good pick. Because of its portable design, you can have it easily transferred from one work area to another.
- Vibration-Resistant: In miter saws, vibration is one of the most common issues. If the unit vibrates a lot, you can feel it, and hence, you will feel tired easily. Fortunately, in the case of this model, it can resist vibration, making sure of your highest level of comfort.
- Inefficient Dust Bag: It comes with a dust bag, which can help in improving visibility. However, as it has been complained by some users, the dust bag is not as effective as what the manufacturer claims. It is unable to trap dust particles fully, and hence, it can still cause visibility issues on your end.
- Laser is not Accurate: There are also some who have noted that the accuracy of the laser is questionable. In many instances, there are users who noted that they still needed to manually check the alignment.
While there are some drawbacks, they are not significant and the pros still outweigh the cons. With this, it is clear that Hitachi C10FCE2 Compound Miter Saw is one option that will definitely be a good choice. It comes with a reasonable price and a powerful motor, which can tackle even the toughest applications. It is comfortable and portable. Many were happy with its technical specifications and most importantly, it can deliver reliable performance in a wide array of applications, even for demanding jobs.