- Affordability - 8/108/10
- Weight - 8/108/10
- Power - 8/108/10
- Convenience - 8/108/10
- Motor - 7/107/10
This gas-powered leaf blower comes with a powerful engine and a lightweight body. It can produce a maximum air velocity of 170 miles per hour and air volume of 441 cubic feet per minute.
1.13 HP Commercial-Grade Engine
If you are looking for a leaf blower that can prove to be impressive when it comes to power, this is one thing that you will find impressive. Aside from being gas-powered, it also comes with an exceptional engine, making it useful even in the most demanding applications. Aside from this, it is also worth noting that the engine comes with Pure Fire low emission two-stroke technology. The latter means that even if it operates through gas, the fumes that are produced are fewer than other conventional models, making it good for the environment.
High Air Volume and Velocity
Aside from its engine, another thing that should be highlighted about this model is its 170-mile per hour velocity, which is going to make it effortless to tackle a wide array of tasks. The air volume, on the other hand, is at 441 cubic feet per minute, which is pretty much impressive compared to most of the alternatives that you can find within the product category. Regardless of how big the job is, you can be assured that such can be completed in a snap with the use of this leaf blower.
Auto Return Switch
This is just one of the many features that contributes into making the unit user-friendly. When you had the unit placed down, the power button will automatically reset. This is going to make it easy for you to turn it on once you are ready to use it again.
This is another reason why words of praise have been given to this model. With this, you can easily hold the throttle and change the mode of operation when it is needed. You will also definitely love this feature because of the convenience that it offers.
- Lightweight: One of the best things about Hitachi RB24EAP Leaf Blower is its lightweight construction, making it effortless to handle. Even if you have to work for an extended period or if there is a large yard, there will be no problem as handling the unit can be easy.
- User-Friendly: This leaf blower is designed with the needs of users in mind. With this, you can expect that its operations will be a snap on your end, even if you have not used a similar product in the past. There is no need to suffer from complicated assembly. There are also plenty of features that will allow you to use it in a manner that is straightforward.
- Powerful: If you are on the lookout for a leaf blower that packs a lot of power, this should be on the top of your list. This is gas-powered and comes with an exceptional engine, allowing it to tackle even the most demanding applications.
- Few Emissions: One thing that might discourage you from choosing a gas-powered leaf blower would be the fact that it emits fumes that can be bad for the environment. The good news is that in this model, the fumes are lesser compared to other models powered by gas.
- Limited Functionality: One thing that you might not like about this leaf blower is the limited functionality. It only functions as a leaf blower. This is unlike other alternatives within the same price range, which often comes with mulching capabilities, as well as vacuuming function.
- Creates a Loud Noise: You might not also like the fact that it creates a loud noise when it is operated. This is largely because of the fact that it is gas-powered. If you live in a tight neighborhood, others might complain about hearing its noise when being operated.
In sum, Hitachi RB24EAP Leaf Blower is an excellent choice if you want one that packs a lot of power while still being user-friendly. It comes with an impressive engine and a lightweight body. In addition, it also excels in terms of being user-friendly as there are lots of features that make it a snap to operate. Even if it is powered by gas, it is worth noting that the emissions are lesser that conventional models.