- Affordability - 9.1/109.1/10
- Filtration Stages - 9.3/109.3/10
- Performance - 9.2/109.2/10
- Design - 9.4/109.4/10
- Contaminant Rejection - 9.4/109.4/10
With Full Contact Technology, long filter life, ease of installation, and modular filter design, you have sufficient reasons to believe that this is going to be an unmatched choice within the product category.
7-Stage Filtration System
Before you are able to drink your water, with the use of this system, it will first undergo seven stages of filtration, making sure that all impurities are removed before it reaches your glass.
NSF Certified Membrane
To provide you with peace of mind regarding its superior functionality, it is designed with an osmosis membrane that is NSF-approved. This means that the product has been tested to verify the claims of the manufacturer with regards to its ability to remove as much as 98% of common pollutants found in drinking water.
Catalytic Carbon Filtration
This is a filtration system that gives the product an edge above many others within the competitive landscape. With such filtration system, it is able to eliminate hydrogen sulfide, bromides, iron, chloramines, and other pollutants in tap drinking water.
Full Contact Technology
This is perhaps one of the best features of this product. This is basically the one that is responsible for adding minerals like calcium to your drinking water, making it not only safe, but also instrumental towards improving your health. During the purification process, these minerals are added twice to your water.
2 Gallon Tank Capacity
The Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Reverse Osmosis System is equipped with a tank that can keep up to 3.2 gallons of water, making it readily available when you need to drink.
- Easy Installation: Reverse osmosis systems should not give you a headache when it comes to installation. Such is exactly what you can expect with this model as it is designed with the need of users in mind. The manufacturer provides comprehensive instructions to help you to carry out its assembly in snap.
- Long Lasting Filters: For reverse osmosis systems to function effectively, there is a need for the filters to be working at their best. Through time, they need to be replaced. Luckily, in the case of the Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Reverse Osmosis System, it will take long before filters should be replaced. It should be done only once in a year or at least once after 2,000 gallons.
- High Faucet Flow Rate: As against the traditional models of reverse osmosis systems, this product can deliver two times better flow rate.
- Single Filter and Filter Housing Design: In most of the models available in the market, only the filters are replaced. This can put you at risk as sediments can accumulate in the housing and can affect water quality. It is a good thing that this model comes with a modular filter design. The filter housing is also disposable to guarantee clean water supply all the time.
- Low Production Rate: If you are living in a large household, this can be a significant issue. The system can only process 50 gallons of water in a day, which is significantly less compared to other models within the same price range.
- Leaking Issues: If you go through the reviews of those who have used the product in the past, you will notice that there are some complaints about leaking. This can be because of faulty installation or a defect in the product. Attention must be given to avoid wasting water because of leaking.
- Expensive: A lot of people have also revealed that it has an expensive price tag. Many other models are available for those who are looking for cheaper alternatives.
If you want to be assured of the cleanliness of your drinking water, having Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Reverse Osmosis System should be a welcomed idea. With Full Contact Technology, long filter life, ease of installation, and modular filter design, you have sufficient reasons to believe that this is going to be an unmatched choice within the product category. Nonetheless, as some users have complained, it has limited filtration capacity and there are also issues of leaking. Other than such, it is an excellent choice. It may not be an affordable product, but it can provide excellent value for money.