- Affordability - 8.9/108.9/10
- Filtration Stages - 9.1/109.1/10
- Performance - 9.1/109.1/10
- Design - 9/109/10
- Contaminant Rejection - 9.2/109.2/10
With the ability to filter, sterilize, and purify water in six stages, this is another option that should be on the top of your list for the best reverse osmosis system. Among others, the use of UV light in its chambers is one of its most defining characteristics as it makes it possible to deliver better filtration.
With its innovative design and intelligent functionality, Home Master TMULTRA Ultra is promising in terms of making your tap water safe for consumption. It has advanced filtration functionality that will make it possible to eliminate up to 98% of contaminants from your drinking water. It is also a system that is relatively easy to install right after being taken out of the box. Keep on reading to learn more about this product and what it can do to give the household clean drinking water supply all the time.
The Home Master TMULTRA Ultra uses six stages to filter, sterilize, and purify your drinking water. This advanced filtration will give you the confidence that water is always safe to drink.
UV Light Chamber
The product also comes with a UV light on its chamber, a technology that has been given favorable feedbacks because of its excellent capability to get rid of contaminants. In fact, it has been asserted that UV lights are more effective than chlorine in terms of cleaning water.
It also comes with a pre-filter that will make it easy to take out iron from your water supply. In the usual carbon filter, iron is missed out. It is important to filter iron because it can be damaging to the membrane of your reverse osmosis system, and hence, this can shorten its functional life.
Five-year Limited Warranty
Purchasing the product makes you eligible for a limited five-year warranty that is extended by the manufacturer. The warranty covers all parts of the Home Master TMULTRA Ultra.
- Sleek Design: This reverse osmosis system can be conveniently installed under the kitchen sink. It is a good thing that it comes with a small body, which makes it efficient in terms of the space that is required.
- Modular Design of Filters: In the conventional models of reverse osmosis systems, only the filters will have to be replaced. In the case of this model, however, the filter housing will also be changed. This is beneficial because it allows you to get rid of sediments and any deposits that could have formed in the housing through time.
- Harnesses the Power of UV Lights: This is perhaps one of the best things about Home Master TMULTRA Ultra and one feature that gives it a distinction. It has been approved by EPA as one of the methods for sterilizing water. With the use of this technology, the product is able to get rid of up to 60 viruses, bacteria, and germs.
- Long-Lasting Filters: Most of the reverse osmosis products in the market will require frequent change of filters, which may make it more expensive in the long run. This product, on the other hand, requires a change of filter only once in a year or after it has filtered 3,000 gallons.
- Better Flow Rate: The flow rate of Home Master TMULTRA Ultra is one more thing that makes it a better choice than most options within the competition. There are larger fittings and components that can encourage better flow rate.
- Issues of Leaking: There are some reviews wherein users have complained about leaking from this reverse osmosis system. However, as the manufacturer asserts, it is important to ensure that it is properly installed and fitted under the sink to prevent such problems.
- Expensive Price: This is one of the most expensive choices for revere osmosis system. Many users noted that there are cheaper models that can deliver the same functionality. Its price, however, should not be an issue as it is well-built and highly-functional product.
With the ability to filter, sterilize, and purify water in six stages, this is another option that should be on the top of your list for the best reverse osmosis system. Among others, the use of UV light in its chambers is one of its most defining characteristics as it makes it possible to deliver better filtration. It also comes with a pre-filter that will allow you to get rid of water, making sure that such will not touch the membrane and will not affect its durability. Because it is feature-rich, however, expect the product to be expensive.