- Cost - 9/109/10
- Durability - 9/109/10
- Design - 8/108/10
- Flexibility - 9/109/10
- Features - 8/108/10
Overall, it is a reliable tool to have around in the garden. These are gloves that are truly worth spending a good amount of cash on.
Sweaty hands are never ideal for gardeners. This causes them to have a hard time gripping objects or gasping things. Sweaty hands are somewhat tricky too. You need a pair of gloves that will allow your hands to breath for maximum comfort within, expect that this is exactly what you will get from this pair of gloves. Now, you do not only get superior comfort, bit you get rid of those sweaty palms as you work as well.
Thanks to the textured and micro-finish grip that the gloves are coated with, these gloves are expected to offer such a superior grip performance. This means that if you are going to use them whether in dry or wet conditions they can still be expected to function quite efficiently. This means too that you will not have to end up with gloves that are too cumbersome for you to wear.
The gloves are designed in such a way where their cuffs were made from a knitted material. This is quite a huge advantage for the user as this means that one is able to keep the gloves snug and fit when worn, this is also very helpful towards ensuring that dirt and soil are kept off of your hands while you get some gardening work done.
Nitrile Latex Coated
This particular feature gives the gloves excellent dexterity. This ensures that you will be able to carry out your hand movements effectively despite the added layer of cloth that you have on your hands. You are better protected from water and from scratches too by the coating.
One Size Can Fit Most
The best thing about these gloves is that they are made to fit various hand sizes. It is expected that they are going to fit most hands so you do not have to really fuss about how small or huge your hands are. It is very likely that they are going to fit you well. These are gloves that are designed to be true to size so they get to fit average women’s hands.
- Prevents sweaty hands : Nobody really likes the idea of working in the garden with sweaty hands underneath their gloves, the feeling can be icky and you might have a hard time gripping things when you do. The best thing about these pairs of gloves is that they make it possible for the wearer to avoid sweaty palms thanks to the breathable back design.
- Keeps the dirt away : you want to wear these goes to keep your hands clean and to keep the dirt off of your nails too. It can be tough getting them cleaned up later if soil did get in between your nails. Thanks to the fitted and knitted cuff on the gloves, they are not only easy fitting. They prevent dirt from getting in as well.
- Superior grip performance : Thanks to the coating of micro finish coating, you can expect that he gloves are going to offer you better grip. This is something that gardeners need off of their gloves as many of the tasks that they have to perform around require them to grasp and hold and pull things.
- Water resistant : It is not really a pleasant experience when you have to work with wet gloves, they can be slippery and they make it hard for you to hold things. This is a pair that is water resistant. Instead of soaking the water in, you can expect that they are just going to roll off.
- Small size and short length : due to the fact that the gloves are made as one size fits most, there are women who might find them to be rather too small for their hands they are supposed to fit the average woman’s hands though. They can be short too for those people who happen to have longer fingers and arms.
One will notice that there is but a small and minor complaint about the HOMWE Gardening Gloves for Women and Men- Texture Grip -Three Pair Pack. Overall, it is a reliable tool to have around in the garden. These are gloves that are truly worth spending a good amount of cash on.