- Affordability - 8/108/10
- Coverage - 8/108/10
- Filtration Stages - 8/108/10
- Speed - 8/108/10
- Design - 8/108/10
Recommended by 7 out of 10 doctors, this air purifier boasts of having True HEPA Filtration mechanism, providing it with the ability to trap 99.97% of pollutants, including those that are as small as .3 microns.
There are many ways by which it will be possible to have a healthier home, specifically through making sure that the air is pure and clean. Among other things, one of the simplest and most effective would be the use of the best air purifier. The latter will be highly effective in terms of getting rid of pollutants in the air. This can help the prevention of asthma and allergy, among other problems.
To enjoy the benefits of an air purifier, you have to use only the best. Given the multiplicity of the options, one model that deserves your attention is Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier. If you want to know more about its features, as well as its pros and cons, keep on reading the rest of this post.
True HEPA Filtration Mechanism
This is perhaps one of the biggest selling points of this model, which will also provide you with the assurance that it is going to deliver an impressive job in filtering the air. With such mechanism, it can remove 99.97% of airborne contaminants.
3-micron Air Filtration
The pollutants in the air cannot be seen by the naked eye, yet they can be highly damaging for your health, especially for the respiratory system. The good thing is that Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier is able to filter even the tiniest dirt.
Certified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
This is one of the things that can provide you with the confidence of its superior functionality. The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers has stringent guidelines on the products that they are approving, which means that this specific model was able to meet their global criteria.
In many instances, air purifiers are not able to deliver optimal functionality because their filters are no longer working the way they should be. Some people have no idea when to have them replaced. The good thing about this model is that it provides you with an alert on when a replacement is warranted, providing you with the confidence that it will always be working at its best.
Three Cleaning Levels
The 3-stage of filtration is another feature that makes it an exceptional choice within the product category. From the first to the third levels, even the tiniest dirt will have no escape. This will definitely provide you with the assurance of breathing only clean air.
- Operates Quietly: It is annoying to have an appliance at home that produces a loud noise, especially in the bedroom. One of the good things about Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier is how it has whisper-quiet operation. This will surely not be disruptive, making it an excellent addition in your bedroom or in the nursery.
- Powerful Performance: As you evaluate the options that are available, you should take a look at its power. In the case of this model, it is going to be impressive. It may not be as large as others, but it can provide exceptional filtration performance, especially because it can filter out up to 99.97% of airborne particles.
- Recommended by Doctors: Need another good reason to be convinced that this will be an option that you will not regret? Well, it is recommended by 7 out of 10 physicians, which should be more than enough to make you confident that it is indeed going to be an impressive pick.
- Works Fast: The high rate of air circulation is another benefit of using this product. Based on the claims by the manufacturer, it has the ability to circulate air in a medium-sized room at a speed that is five times faster in an hour.
- Need for Frequent Cleaning: One of the most common complaints about this model deals with the need for laborious maintenance. If you are the lazy type of person, you might despise this model because it is quite demanding in terms of its maintenance.
- No Automatic Function: In the case of some air purifiers, they are able to automatically detect the quality of air and filter them based on the need to do so. In this model, however, such should be done manually because of its lack of ability to automatically detect quality of the air.
The Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier is indeed an impressive choice. It removes allergens, pollutants, and even odor, providing you with the guarantee of having cleaner air. It has HEPA technology and multiple stages of air filtration. It is perfect for small to medium sized rooms. However, there are also some problems that are apparent with this model, such as the lack of an auto mode and the fact that maintaining the unit can be quite tasking.