- Affordability - 7/107/10
- Design - 8/108/10
- Durability - 9/109/10
- Power - 9/109/10
- Frequency Response - 9/109/10
While Infinity Kappa 60.11CS 6-3.4” Component Speaker System is an expensive product, it does not run short in terms if features that will provide the best bang for the buck. It is stylish and durable, which can provide you with good reasons to have it considered above all others.
Carbon Injected Glass Fiber Cone
The material of choice for the cone of the speaker is perhaps one of the many things that you will love. It is durable and can lead into well-balanced sound. This has a huge impact in the improvement of audio clarity and in being able to resist external elements, making sure that they won’t affect the quality of the sound that is produced.
Adjustable Tweeter Levels
Infinity Kappa 60.11CS 6-3.4” Component Speaker System is also impressive because of the adjustable mounting options for the tweeter. This will provide you with the opportunity to have it positioned in the angle that you believe will optimize its functionality. You can modify the tweeter depending on its position inside the car.
The warranty that is offered by the manufacturer is one of the best within the product category. Many of the other manufacturers are offering warranty that lasts only for a year. Within three years, you can be guaranteed that it will be free from defects and problems with craftsmanship. If there are problems, just return it to the manufacturer and they will execute the repair for free. Just make sure to follow the terms specified by the manufacturer to avoid the warranty from being void.
Plus One Woofer Cone
This is one technology that has been exclusively developed for the purpose of being able to create 35% larger radiating surface compared to the standard models that you can find on the market. The latter increases the ability to create powerful audio, while also being able to increase the accuracy of bass.
- Durable: One of the things that you will definitely love about this product is the fact that it is long-lasting. Yes, it is expensive, but every dollar spent will surely be worth it. The speaker can be useful for a long time, unlike many others that will ask for a replacement just after a short span of time.
- Stylish: Speakers can add an appeal in any car. This model, to be specific, has beautiful styling. For sure, all your passengers will not only notice how beautiful it sounds, but also how nice it looks. Your interiors will be given a facelift, not just your audio system.
- Extensive Warranty: As it has been earlier mentioned, the manufacturer offers warranty that lasts for three years, which is one of the most extensive within the product category.
- Adjustable Tweeter: Many of its users have also been happy with the way the tweeter can be adjusted in its position to be able to direct sound to where it is needed.
- Protective Grilles: The grilles are made from rubber and they are not only stylish, but they are also able to provide the protection that is needed by the speaker. It protects from dirt, dust, and other external elements that can possibly affect its quality in the long run.
- Expensive Price: This is one of the drawbacks of this model. If you are looking for an entry-level speaker with a practical price, this will definitely not be for you. Nonetheless, it will be worth splurging for this product, especially given the fact that it can deliver excellent sound quality.
- Complicated Installation: The manufacturer provides instructions to help users assemble the speaker. The problem, however, is just that it is too complicated. Many people who used it have noted that installation can be quite tasking. For some, they even needed the help of a pro to do the job.
While Infinity Kappa 60.11CS 6-3.4” Component Speaker System is an expensive product, it does not run short in terms if features that will provide the best bang for the buck. It is stylish and durable, which can provide you with good reasons to have it considered above all others. It has an adjustable tweeter position and protective grilles. Its installation, however, can be a bit complicated, so it would be best to ask for a helping hand or let the pros do it.