- Affordability - 8/108/10
- Performance - 9/109/10
- Features - 9/109/10
- Design - 8/108/10
- Battery - 9/109/10
Given the sleek profile of this robotic vacuum, it can effortlessly go under furniture and make sure that it can deliver effective cleaning performance. It utilizes a three-stage cleaning procedure and it is integrated with advanced sensors, making it hard to rival.
To keep the house clean, vacuuming is one of the most important tasks that you should perform. This will make it possible to get rid of dust, pet hair, and dirt stuck on the floor. It is important not only for maintaining a healthier home, but also for keeping the floor looking at its best especially if you have elegant hardwood or carpet, among others. However, there are many people who do not like vacuuming because it is tiring. With this, your life can be a lot easier with the use of the best robotic vacuum.
While robotic vacuums can be promising, however, take note of the fact that not all of them can deliver the same astounding benefits. This makes it important for you to research thoroughly so that you will know which product should be chosen. With this, one option that you might want to consider is iRobot Roomba 880 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. In the rest of this post, we will discuss some of its exceptional features, as well as a few of its pros and cons.
AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System
This is one of the things that make this an exceptional choice, allowing the product to provide a cleaning performance that is hard to match by its competitors. It comes with a second generation motor and debris extractors, allowing it to vacuum out even the tiniest dirt that can be found on your floor. This makes it deliver cleaning performance that is five times better than others.
XLife Extended Life Battery
If you have a large home, this is one option that can prove to be an excellent choice. This is basically because it has a powerful and long-lasting battery. This means that it will take quite some time before you need to have it recharged. This is unlike in the case of other models wherein the battery easily gets drained.
Dirt Select Series II Technology
With this feature, it is able to detect dirt and make sure that such will be effectively removed. This is possible because of the acoustic and optical sensors that are integrated in the unit, providing it with an intelligent capability to determine which areas need thorough cleaning.
- Low Profile Design: One of the problems with large robotic vacuums is that they cannot fit in some of the areas in your house, such as under the stairs and furniture. With such, one of the best things about this robotic vacuum is its height, which makes it able to clean even compact spaces.
- Charges on its Own: This is one thing that makes it convenient for users. There is no need for you to monitor the level of the battery that is left. Once it is about to drain, it will automatically return to its charging dock.
- Comes with a Side Brush: It is also a good thing that this robotic vacuum does not only clean the surface of the floor. There are soft brushes that are integrated on the side, which will allow it to clean even delicate areas. This is effective for cleaning your wall edges and corners of furniture.
- Bin is Easy to Empty: Once the bin is full, you need to have it emptied the soonest in order to improve the efficiency of the robotic vacuum. In some models, this can be quite tricky. In the case of this model, on the other hand, it will be a snap to empty the bin.
- Minimal Maintenance Required: Even without the need to exert too much effort for maintenance of your end, you can expect that the superior quality and functionality will be retained. This is one thing that makes it user-friendly.
- Can be a Bit Loud: Noise is one of the most common concerns amongst people who have used this robotic vacuum in the past. It is easy to notice that the vacuum is operating because of the sound that it produces as it works.
- Lack of Continuity: This is one of the problems that can be possibly apparent if your house has a complicated layout. If there are lots of twists and turns, you can expect that the vacuum can possibly stop a few times and have a problem with its navigation.
Indeed, iRobot Roomba 880 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is one of the promising options that you might want to take into consideration. It will work well on both carpeted and bare floors, providing you with the assurance that even the tiniest pet hairs will be cleaned. It is powered by advanced sensors that allow it to function in a manner that is intelligent. It has a compact profile, and best of all, it is user-friendly.