- Affordability - 9.8/109.8/10
- Filtration Stages - 9.7/109.7/10
- Performance - 9.9/109.9/10
- Design - 9.6/109.6/10
- Contaminant Rejection - 9.8/109.8/10
The iSpring RCC7 can prove to be an excellent choice if you are searching for high-quality reverse osmosis system that will not hurt the package. It can deliver 5-stage filtration and has a filtration capacity of 75 gallons per day. Meanwhile, it is designed with a tank that holds 3.2 gallons of water.
5-Stage Filtration System
With this feature, you can expect nothing but the best with regards to its ability to filter water. As asserted by the manufacturer, it has the ability to remove up to 99% of contaminants that are commonly found in drinking water, such as arsenic, fluoride, and lead. It can also eliminate up to 1,000 pollutants.
75-Gallon per Day Capacity
Even if you live in a huge household, there is no need to be worried as it has a filtration capacity of up to 75 gallons in a day.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
The manufacturer is offering a money-back guarantee that lasts for thirty days. This means that you have at least a month to try the product. If you are unhappy in any way, you can get in touch with the customer support of the company and a refund will be issued.
The iSpring RCC7 is built with its own faucet that is directly connected to the reverse osmosis system. This will make it easy for you to choose filtered or unfiltered water.
2 Gallons Tank Capacity
This system is also designed with a large capacity that can hold up to 3.2 gallons of water.
Water Detector Alarm
Another important feature of the product is an alarm that works like a smoke detector. This will provide you with an immediate notification if there is leaking or overflowing from the tank.
- Clean Water at an Affordable Price: One of the reasons why many people immediately shun the idea of a reverse osmosis system is because of the high cost. Nonetheless, with the iSpring RCC7, price is not a thing that you should be worried about. It is available at a reasonable price. You do not need to spend big if you want to have clean and tasteless water at home.
- NSF Storage Tank: Another good thing about this product is that it comes with a steel tank that is certified by the NSF. This means that you can be sure that the tank is safe, and more importantly, that it can aid in the filtration of water without having a negative impact on its quality and taste.
- Easy to Install: There is no need to have extensive technical knowledge to complete the installation of this reverse osmosis system. With patience and little effort to spare, you can have it fully assembled. The manufacturer also provides detailed instructions for easy installation.
- Exemplary Customer Service: If you go online and look at the reviews that have been shared by users of iSpring RCC7, you will notice that a lot of them points out to exemplary customer support from the company. This will provide you with the guarantee of being extended the necessary assistance when needed.
- Short Filter Life: If there is one thing that some users did not like about the product, it would be the need to replace filters more frequently compared to other reverse osmosis systems. This can add up to the costs of using the product as filters have to be bought separately.
- Connector Made from Plastic: There are also some who have expressed their concerns over the durability of iSpring RCC7 as it is designed with connectors that are made from plastic.
The iSpring RCC7 can prove to be an excellent choice if you are searching for high-quality reverse osmosis system that will not hurt the package. It can deliver 5-stage filtration and has a filtration capacity of 75 gallons per day. Meanwhile, it is designed with a tank that holds 3.2 gallons of water. When it comes to installation, you can have it perfectly fitted under the sink within just a few minutes. More so, it is also worth noting that the company has exceptional customer support. There were minor complaints, however, when it comes to the durability of the connectors, as well as the short lifespan of its filters.