- Affordability - 8.9/108.9/10
- Filtration Stages - 9/109/10
- Performance - 9.2/109.2/10
- Design - 8.9/108.9/10
- Contaminant Rejection - 8.9/108.9/10
The iSpring RCC7AK is an average-priced reverse osmosis system that can deliver excellent cost to quality ratio. It uses a 6-stage filtration process to provide you with safe, potable drinking water. The product is relatively easy to install and its assembly can be completed on your own.
6-Stage Filtration Process
The iSpring RCC7AK is designed with six filtration stages. In every stage, it can demonstrate the capability to remove even the tiniest pollutant that can damage the quality of the water that you are drinking. After passing through these six stages, you can be confident of having crisp and clean water that is comparable to those that are bottled.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can purchase this product with confidence. Within the first 30 days of its use, if you are unhappy in any way with its performance, you can get in touch with the customer support team of the manufacturer and you will be provided with instructions on how it can be returned. Consequently, a refund will be issued.
Feed Water Adapter
This is one feature of this reverse osmosis system that will allow you to have it installed in a snap.
Storage Tank Valve
In the previous model of this product, you will need at least six rounds of Teflon to have the tank sealed. This feature addresses such problem.
Automatic Shutoff Valve
Once the tank is full, iSpring RCC7AK will automatically stop on its own. This is going to help you to conserve water.
In the event of leaking, you will be provided with an audible notification. In some models, you have to purchase this separately.
This reverse osmosis system comes in a packaging that is inclusive of an EU-style faucet.
- Exemplary Customer Support: The company has a team of reliable customer service representatives that can provide you with immediate assistance that you need. Whether it is for installation, troubleshooting, or other concerns, you can be confident that someone will be immediately available to extend a helping hand.
- Large Membrane: The generous capacity of iSpring RCC7AK is another thing that gives it an edge above many others. While the usual models of reverse osmosis systems have the ability to process only 50 gallons per day, this product can filter up to 75 gallons daily.
- Replenish Minerals: When filtering water, there is a tendency that the essential minerals like calcium will be lost. Do not worry. The iSpring RCC7AK has the ability to bring back these nutrients to give you healthy drinking water.
- Six Sets of Filters: To ensure the high-quality functioning of reverse osmosis systems, you should change the filter as needed. Fortunately, this model already comes with six sets of replacement filters. It can be good for a period of three years with a 6–month interval of replacement.
- Easy Installation: There is no need to fear touching the water lines. The manufacturer provides detailed instructions that will make the installation a breeze to accomplish, even if it is done on your own.
- Leaking Issues: There are some users who have complained about how the system produces leaks even after just a few weeks of its installation. If such happens, make sure to consult with a plumber to address the problem before it becomes worse.
- High Maintenance: To keep the reverse osmosis system functioning at its best, high maintenance is required. Some people did not like it as it requires more effort on their end to be sure that it will deliver effective filtration.
The iSpring RCC7AK is an average-priced reverse osmosis system that can deliver excellent cost to quality ratio. It uses a 6-stage filtration process to provide you with safe, potable drinking water. The product is relatively easy to install and its assembly can be completed on your own. The manufacturer is also offering a 60-day money-back guarantee, providing you with a risk-free trial for a month. More than just eliminating the impurities in your tap water, it also works effectively in terms of replenishing the minerals that might have been lost through the process. Nonetheless, there are issues of leaking and some were also unhappy with the high maintenance that is required.