- Affordability - 9.1/109.1/10
- Seat Quality - 9.1/109.1/10
- Tire Quality - 8.9/108.9/10
- Weight Capacity - 9.2/109.2/10
- Design - 9.2/109.2/10
The KaZam Classic Balance Bike is one of the best models available in the market today. The patented design of the frame is one of the reasons why it is given excellent ratings. The frame does not contain any sharp edges and also comes with a built-in footrest, which makes it more user-friendly.
From the reviews that are available online, as well as on the basis of our evaluation, one of the best that we found is the KaZam Classic Balance Bike. It comes with a patented frame design that is built to be aesthetically pleasing and extremely functional. It offers various adjustments, which will make sure that it will not be easy for such to be outgrown by your child. Will this be worth your money? Keep on reading to learn more about its features, as well as the good and the bad, which will help you to easily make a decision.
Among others, the design of the frame of this bike is one of its most distinctive features. The latter has been developed exclusively by the manufacturer in such a way that gliding will be a snap, specifically through the addition of a footrest. It has a well-thought shape, which makes it easy to get on and off the bike.
Air Inflated Tires
The tires of the bike are well-made, guaranteeing its ability to withstand the test of time. Nonetheless, it is not puncture resistant, which makes it important to always keep an eye on sharp objects. More so, air inflated tires are also able to ensure the ability to absorb shock, and hence, reflective of the ability to provide a high level of comfort.
As your child grows, this does not mean that the bike will no longer be functional. It is a good thing that it is designed with an adjustable seat, which will allow it to accommodate the changing needs of your child.
This is another feature that makes it possible for the bike to be not easily outgrown by your child. The handlebar can be adjusted to fit the grip of your child. This will also make steering a lot easier. The handlebars are also made from soft plastic, which makes it comfortable.
- Excellent Frame Design: Among others, the design of the frame is perhaps one of the most commendable about this bike. Aside from the integrated footrest, there are also no edges or angles where the clothes of your child can be caught while riding. More than the design of the frame, its durability also deserves to be highlighted.
- Lightweight Body: It should be also noted that the bike comes with a lightweight profile. This means that even kids will not have a hard time carrying the bike.
- High-Quality Tires: The KaZam Classic Balance Bike is made with the use of rubber tires instead of the usual foam tires. With such, you can expect that its tires will be able to withstand extended period of use.
- Easy to Assemble: When the bike is taken out of the box, there is no need to exert too much effort in the completion of its assembly. It will not take long before your child can be able to finally enjoy using the bike.
- Excellent Customer Service: Kazam is a brand that is able to build a solid reputation in the marketplace because of the exceptional customer support service it provides.
- A Bit Slow: This is a bit of a double-edged sword as this can also be considered as a pro for others. However, in the reviews about the KaZam Classic Balance Bike, there are many who noted that it is slow compared to other models within the competition.
- Seat Is Angled Downwards: This is one design flaw that has been noticed by many parents. The way the seat is built can have significant impacts on the safety and comfort of your child.
If you are still undecided with regards to the specific choice to make for the best balance bike, do not think any further. The KaZam Classic Balance Bike is one of the best models available in the market today. The patented design of the frame is one of the reasons why it is given excellent ratings. The frame does not contain any sharp edges and also comes with a built-in footrest, which makes it more user-friendly. The bike also offers several adjustments for the seat and the handlebar, allowing it to grow with your child. It is designed with rubberized tires, which are also able to absorb shock to ensure smoother and more comfortable ride.