- Affordability - 8/108/10
- Design - 8/108/10
- Durability - 7/107/10
- Power - 7/107/10
- Frequency Response - 8/108/10
In a market with too many choices, Kenwood KFC-P709Ps 6.5-inch Performance Series Component Speaker System stands out. Among others, its affordable price is perhaps one thing that makes it more popular than its competitors.
Polypropylene Cone Woofer
The woofer is one of the most important components of a car speaker and will have an effect on the quality of sound that is produced. In the case of this model, the woofer is made with a high-quality material that can withstand the test of time, and consequently, make sound clearer as it is reproduced.
Urethane Foam Surround
The material that is used in the surround should also be taken into consideration. In the case of this model, the surround is made from urethane foam. It is known for its durability, which means that it is going to last for an extended period. It is also responsive and lessens the possibility of distortion resulting from external vibrations.
When it comes to the installation, you will surely not experience any problem. The manufacturer makes it a point that the assembly can be accomplished in a snap. In addition, the swivel mount also makes it easy to configure the sound projection of the tweeter, allowing you to have it positioned in an angle that is desired.
One Year Manufacturer Warranty
There is nothing special about the warranty that is offered by the manufacturer as it is pretty much the basic within the product category. This means that within 12 months, the speaker is guaranteed to be free from defects. The manufacturer will have it repaired for free, provided that the problem is not a result of your negligence. Make sure to pay attention to the terms specified so that the warranty will not be void.
- Affordable Price: One of the reasons why there are many people who are hesitant in replacing their factory speakers is because of their expensive price. With Kenwood KFC-P709Ps 6.5-inch Performance Series Component Speaker System, on the other hand, you do not need to spend a lot. In spite of its practical price, you can expect the features to be impressive.
- Clear Sound: The clarity of audio is one of the benefits that can be reaped from having new speakers in replacement of the factory speakers. With this model, you can expect audio to be as clear as possible, similar to what you can expect from the models that are in the higher end of the market.
- Easy Installation: Mounting the speaker will surely be an effortless task on your end. All of the mounting tools are already included in the box. The manufacturer also provides instructions that are detailed enough so that everyone will be able to complete its assembly without having to sweat.
- No Need for an Amp: From the opinions that have been shared by its users, a lot were also happy over the fact that there is no need for an amp. Even in the absence of the latter, you can expect audio to be clear and crisp.
- Tweeter Quality Could Be Better: Based on the reviews that have been shared by other people, the tweeter is not as impressive as many others within the competition. The quality is decent, but many wished that it could have been better to improve the overall quality of the speaker.
- Highs are not Clear: One of the main reasons why many people decide to use aftermarket speakers is to be able to improve the highs. With this model, unfortunately, many noted that the highs are barely there.
In a market with too many choices, Kenwood KFC-P709Ps 6.5-inch Performance Series Component Speaker System stands out. Among others, its affordable price is perhaps one thing that makes it more popular than its competitors. While it is cheap, it has features that are similar to the more expensive models. It is made with the use of premium materials, which are durable and responsive. Even through the years, you can expect the sound to be great, and hence, it will not immediately ask for a replacement. There are some, however, who noted that the quality of the tweeter could have been improved and the highs are pretty much not clear.