- Affordability - 7/107/10
- Versatility - 9/109/10
- Design - 8/108/10
- Capacity - 8/108/10
- Ease of Use - 7/107/10
This stand mixer has a 4.5-quart stainless steel mixing bowl, 275-watt motor, 10 variable speed settings, and a power hub that will allow you to interchange more than 12 optional attachments.
Mixing ingredients may seem to be an easy thing to do, but in reality, this can be difficult, especially when you have to deal with tough and heavy ingredients. The good news is that this is not one task that you have to do manually. With the use of the best stand mixer, incorporation of the ingredients will be a lot easier and this can be done hands-free. It can be beneficial in a lot of ways, provided that you end up choosing the best brand and model.
In the rest of this best stand mixer review, we will have a look at KitchenAid KSM75WH. For most people, this is an easy choice because it is manufactured by a reputable company. More than its brand name, however, will it be able to deliver value for money? If you are wondering about its features and performance, keep on reading and we’ll let you know more about this product.
Tilt Head Design
With the smart design of this product, you can expect that it will be user-friendly. It is built with your needs in mind. One thing that can prove this is its tilting head, which will allow you to easily access the contents of the bowl. To add, this also makes it hassle-free to change the attachments when you need to do so.
59-Point Planetary Mixing Action
When mixing by hand, one of the problems is that you might end up with having inconsistent results. This is basically because there are some parts that may not have been properly mixed. This technology prevents the occurrence of the latter. There are 59 various touch points to ensure the optimal incorporation of all the ingredients.
Integrated Power Hub
This is another reason why it excels in terms of versatility. There are more than 12 different attachments that are available, although most of which have to be purchased separately. Those already included in the package are flat beater, wire whip, and dough hook. With the power hub, you can easily change the attachments and use the machine for different purposes.
- Performs Quietly: In the case of most models of stand mixers, people tend to complain about the noise that is produced by the machine. In the case of this model, on the other hand, you will be happy to know that it mixes without making a loud sound.
- Compatible with Multiple Attachments: This can also be an excellent choice if you are looking for versatility. There are multiple attachments that are compatible with the unit. With this, you will be able to do more in one machine. Some of the optional attachments, include whipping wire and flat beater.
- All-Metal Construction: This is the reason why you can expect this model to be durable. The bowl is made from premium brushed stainless steel. All other parts are known for being robust as well, guaranteeing its ability to remain functional even through the years.
- Easy to Clean: The maintenance of the unit will be hassle-free. One thing made this possible is the easy removal of the attachments, allowing you to clean them individually. They are also dishwasher-safe.
- Variable Speed Settings: Versatility is another excellent feature of this unit. There is a slider that will allow you to choose the speed that is perfect for a particular task. You can go slow or fast, depending on the consistency or outcome of the mixture that is desired.
- Bowl Has No Handle: It would have been better if the bowl has its own handle. This will make it easy to hold the bowl even when it is full. Holding it on the side can make your hands touch the ingredients and can be inconvenient as well.
- Not as Powerful as Others: This model only comes with 275 watts. This can be good enough for most light mixing jobs. For longer mixing, however, you might need to take a break after quite some time to prevent the possibility of overheating.
In sum, KitchenAid KSM75WH will make a good choice for the best standing mixer. It has a good price point, although it is not necessarily cheap. It is made by a globally-popular brand, which can make you more confident about its quality and functionality. The bowl has a capacity of 4.5 quarts and made from premium stainless steel. It is versatile and user-friendly. From changing the speeds to making it well-maintained, you will have a lot of reasons to love this product. Also, as pointed out in this beat stand mixer review, it is also a good thing that it operates quietly.