- Design - 8/108/10
- Ease of Use - 8.2/108.2/10
- Safety - 8.5/108.5/10
- Durability - 8/108/10
- Warranty and Support - 9.2/109.2/10
If you are the type of person who likes to drink several cups of coffee in one day, then this is the perfect coffee maker that you should get. You will surely love so you can definitely get the value of your money with this. It is definitely a coffee maker worth buying.
You can choose your own brew time. You have complete control on whether it will be on weekdays or weekends. You can even preset the brew cycle time.
The KRUPS KM9008 model has the “brew pause” option. This means that you can pause the brewing process mid-cycle. That should give you the opportunity to dispense for yourself a cup of coffee even when the brew cycle is not yet complete.
Keep Warm Feature
The coffee maker has a “keep warm” option. This is the coffee warmer feature that keeps the coffee warm even for several hours. Even if you let it stay on the pot for several hours after the brew cycle ends, you will not burn the coffee. The coffee will still taste fresh and tasty.
Heat Counter Display
You can keep the coffee in the pot even after it has been brewed completely. You will need to know how long the coffee has been warming. You will know about the length of time the coffee has been left in the carafe pot warming through the heat counter display.
Cup Size Selector
Normally, you can dispense coffee using the manual pour. This is where the KRUPS KM9008 becomes unique. The said coffee maker has different cup size selector that can suit your needs. You can choose to have a large cup or a small cup. You can also choose a manual pour to dispense the coffee you love to drink.
Adjustable Drip Tray
Remember that you have three options for the cup size when dispensing coffee. It can be a large, small, or normal size. Since you have different cup size selectors, you also need to have the adjustable drip trays. There are three different levels for the three different cup size.
Brew Strength Selector
The cup size is not the only one you can select according to what suits you. You can also choose for yourself what brew strength you want to opt for. The coffee maker has a brew strength selector which allows you to choose between a normal-strength or strong coffee brew. If you want your normal doze of caffeine, then just choose the normal brew. In case you want the strong coffee because you have a long day ahead, then the strong brew option is what you should choose.
Charcoal Water Filter
The KRUPS KM9008 also have a charcoal water filter system in it. The water you are using for the brewing process might have some impurities in it. Thus, it would be a good idea to filter the water to remove these impurities. The best filtering system that can be incorporated to the coffee maker is the charcoal water filter. With this water filter, you have the best filtering system to use. You can remove chlorine and any other impurities from the water, resulting to a rich-tasting coffee.
- Easy to Use: The buttons take care of the brewing. Refilling can be done with ease too.
- Programmable: The timer can be programmed among other settings.
- Adjustable Drip Tray: You can adjust the drip tray according to what suits you.
- Brew Strength Selection: You can choose the brew strength according to what suits your taste.
- Size Cup Selection: You can also choose to the size of the cup – whether it will be a small cup size or a large cup size.
- Easy Maintenance: You can clean up the coffee maker with ease.
- Inconvenient Basket Filter: The basket filter may not be the best one for optimal ground coffee beans extraction.
- Difficulty with Water Reservoir: It can be tricky to pour water into the water reservoir.
- Coffee Maker Capacity Not Optimized: The coffee maker cannot optimize the 12 cup capacity as advertised – at times, it can only accommodate eight small cups.
If you are the type of person who likes to drink several cups of coffee in one day, then this is the perfect coffee maker that you should get. You have the convenience of brewing several cups at one time and then enjoy small amounts bit by bit throughout the day. No need to brew yourself another batch after lunch then. After all, you can keep in the pot and let it stay warm all through the day without giving it a burnt taste. It has other features that you will surely love so you can definitely get the value of your money with this. It is definitely a coffee maker worth buying.