- Cost - 8/108/10
- Durability - 9/109/10
- Design - 8/108/10
- Flexibility - 8/108/10
- Features - 9/109/10
The Magid TE195T-M Terra Collection Professional Rose Gardening Gloves is indeed one very good addition to the tools that you use for your gardening that you would want to keep handy around the tool shed.
This is a very important feature that you need the gloves to have. You will want assurance that even if you use them to grapple thorny shrubs and bushes, you will not have to constantly worry about getting the thorns unto your hands and hurting you. Thanks to the synthetic leather padding on the palm and the reinforced fingertip’s, you are sure that this is a pair of gloves that can give you the protection that you are hoping for.
Providers Strength, Comfort, and Durability
There are specific things that gardeners would require off of their gloves and you need to be sure that these are the exact things that you will be getting wit the ones that you will decide to spend money on. In this case, you need the pair to be comfortable to allow you to move your hands efficiently despite putting the gloves on, you need it to have the strength and durability so it gets to easily withstand wear and tear. Expect all these factors from these gloves.
You will love the idea of having a pair of gloves that has a longer cuff. In fact for this model, it reaches almost up to the elbows. This is a good thing as this ensures that your entire hands are properly covered and protected from getting unwanted scratches whenever handling the plants. So, you no longer have to constantly worry about getting gut or getting scratched. There is a knuckle guard too that is also an efficient protection against thorny bushes and plants.
Spandex Back that is Form Fitting
Thanks to the form fitting design on the gloves, users can expect that their dexterity and freedom of movement is not sacrificed when they decide to wear these gloves. The gloves are thin enough to ensure that they are not going to feel cumbersome when worn. The design allows users to be able to grasp things effectively even with the gloves on.
- Long length prevents cuts and scratches : The fact that the length of the glove extend from the wrists all the way to the elbow is a really efficient one, this ensures that you will not have to worry about cuts or scratches since you are better covered and protected now.
- Comfortable fit : A lot of glove users complain about how the pairs that are sold in the market these days tend to be too thick that comfort is just thrown out of the window whenever they decide to don them. Not with these pairs though.
- Nice and Thick Protection : To a lot of people, having the right gloves with the right thickness and the right level of protection is always very important after all, they would rely on these hand protections to ensures that they can work on prickly shrubs and plants without having to constantly fear that they will get hurt.
- Sizing is a bit short : This is especially true around the fingers. Still, this is a pair of gloves that is designed to fit the hands of the average woman. So, as long as the wearer falls under that category, being able to fit these gloves should not be that hard to do.
- Could use more durability : Some users have noticed that there are parts of the gloves that may easily get torn especially in the long run. These definitely are gloves that are fit for light garden work only and hence. May not be the right pairs to wear if you are going to expect doing some heavy duty gardening.
If there is one thing that can be said about the Magid TE195T-M Terra Collection Professional Rose Gardening Gloves, it’s that it delivers. It is expected to offer the wearers all the right features that will make it possible for them to get their gardening activities done efficiently and minus the pricks from thorns and other sharp objects too. So, this is indeed one very good addition to the tools that you use for your gardening that you would want to keep handy around the tool shed.