- Affordability - 9.2/109.2/10
- Durability - 9.5/109.5/10
- Ease of Use - 9.4/109.4/10
- Features - 9/109/10
- Power - 9.5/109.5/10
This 1,100-watt countertop blender has Total Crushing Technology, allowing it to crush ice, fruits, and vegetables within a few seconds. It has three speed settings, as well as a pulse action for chopping.
Since the blender has been patented in 1922, it became one of the most common appliances in the kitchen. It is known for its versatility since it can be used in multiple ways. The most common is through blending fruits and vegetables to make delicious smoothies. It can also be used for preparing the ingredients in different recipes, preparing sauces and dips, as well as for chopping, dicing and shredding, among others. Through the years, different innovations have been introduced by the different manufacturers, in line with their goal of surpassing their competitors.
If you are searching for the best countertop blender, the options will be almost endless. You might end up being overwhelmed. If you need help, keep on reading the rest of this post. We will take a look at Ninja BL660 Professional Blender. We have read various best countertop blender reviews and learned from the insights shared by other users. In this post, we will tackle its notable features, as well as a few of its pros and cons.
Among other things, the power of this motor is one of the reasons why this should be on the top of the list for the choices for the best countertop blender. This makes it a good option if you are looking for dependable performance, regardless of what will be blended.
Total Crushing Technology
This is another reason why this countertop blender does not fail to impress when it comes to the power that it can deliver. With this feature, it will be able to crush chunks of ice and large portions of fruits within seconds. This can be done in the absence of having to exert too much effort. This is one of the innovative technologies that gives the blender an edge above most of the models within the competitive landscape.
With three different speeds, you can choose which one is appropriate for the intended application. The maximum speed is for crushing. The medium speed, on the other hand is for blending. Lastly, the lowest speed setting is for mixing. It also comes with pulse action, which is perfect for chopping. There are conveniently-placed buttons on the front of the unit, which also makes it user-friendly.
- Easy to Clean: When it comes to cleaning and maintaining this blender, there is no need to worry. It is dishwasher-safe, which lessens the hassle on your end. This makes it a snap to retain its superior quality even through the years.
- BPA-Free Plastic: Some people might have hesitations because the container is made from plastic. It should be noted that the plastic is BPA-free. This means that it is food-grade and it does not contain any harsh chemicals that can be bad for your health.
- High-Speed Motor: With the motor that is integrated in the unit, you can be confident that its performance will be hard to match. Even large chunks of fruits and vegetables will be effortless to tackle. This also means that blending can be accomplished in a snap.
- User-Friendly: Even if you are a beginner, you will not be intimidated with the use of this blender. There are few buttons, making it less complicated. Plus, there are comprehensive instructions from the manufacturer, letting you know how to use the blender properly.
- Large Capacity: The pitcher that is included in the blender is also impressive because of its extra-large capacity. It can hold up to 72 ounces, which is bigger than most of the options that you can find in the competition. There are also two cups that are included, each with a capacity of 16 ounces.
- Operates Loudly: Like in the case of most of the countertop blenders in the market, many people complained about how loud it is when blending. This, however, is expected from an appliance that comes with a powerful motor.
- Cannot Add Ingredients When Blending: It would have been better if you have the option to put more ingredients as the unit blends. With this model, however, you need to stop it manually.
With Ninja BL660 Professional Blender, you will enjoy a product that delivers exceptional power. It is listed as one of the top picks in the best countertop blender reviews because of its 1,100-watt motor. It is even made better by the fact hat it has a revolutionary Total Crushing Technology, which allows it to crush ice and large chunks of fruits in a few seconds. There are three speed settings, as well as a pulse action. There is also an extra-large pitcher, which is made from BPA-free plastics. It also includes two small cups.