- Affordability - 9/109/10
- Weight - 8/108/10
- Power - 8/108/10
- Ease of Use - 9/109/10
- Capacity - 8/108/10
Among other things, the lightweight design of this upright vacuum is one of its best benefits. This will make it user-friendly, especially because the controls are easy to access. It comes with side brushes as well.
For your floor to be on its tip-top shape and to make sure that it is free from allergens that can possibly have negative health impacts, it is important to invest in an upright vacuum. With the latter, cleaning will surely be an easier task. More importantly, it can provide you with the assurance that no traces of dirt will be left on the surface. It has the ability to deal with even the tiniest pet hair. Many of the options can also work in different surfaces.
Unsure about which one to choose for the best upright vacuum? We are here to extend a helping hand. Keep on reading and we will talk about Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum. We will start with a discussion of some of its notable features. We will also tackle a few of its pros and cons, making it easier for you to come up with a well-informed decision.
Helping Hand Handle
This is an exclusive technology and is one feature that gives it a distinct advantage above many others within the competition. This will make it easy to hold the handle. You do not need to twist your wrist. In fact, the Arthritis Foundation has given this model Ease of Use Commendation. This will provide you with the guarantee that it can deliver extreme comfort and will minimize fatigue.
12-inch Wide Brush
The design of the brush is also an impressive feature. It is wide enough, allowing it to clean within a single pass. To make it even better, it comes with a motor that can deliver speed of up to 6,500 revolutions per minute. This is one of the reasons why any vacuuming task will surely be a snap for you to accomplish.
Many users of upright vacuums have complained that they often hit the walls and the edges of their furniture. This can make the unit prone to scratch and damages, as well as the surface where it gets in contact with. Luckily, this model is designed with a bumper that can offer protection not only for the vacuum, but also for your furniture, baseboards, and walls.
Upright vacuum cleaners are known for their ability to effectively clean top surfaces. With this model, on the other hand, you might like the fact that the edges are incorporated with soft bristles. The brush will make it possible to clean the edges of your furniture and your baseboards. It is gentle, and hence, it will not cause scratches.
- Lightweight: With an approximate weight of only 8 pounds, this is one of the lightest that you can find within the product category. This will make it easy to use and will make sure that you will never complain of fatigue, even if you have vacuumed for an extended period of time.
- Long Power Cord: It is also a good thing that it comes with a lengthy power cord. This will not be restrictive and will allow you to move freely when cleaning your home. You can vacuum floors even if you are far from the source of power.
- Ergonomic Design: As it has been mentioned earlier, this upright vacuum is worth commending because of the way the handle is designed. You can hold it easily, which will help to effectively minimize fatigue.
- Simple to Use: This unit lacks complicated controls. All of the buttons are carefully laid out, making them easily accessible. The use of this upright vacuum will be pretty much straightforward, which is why it is ranked by many as being excellent when it comes to ease of use.
- Short Belt Lifespan: One of the things that you may not like about this model is the fact that you will have to replace the belt at least once after every six months. This could be an added cost in using the vacuum.
- No Swivel Steering: Without the ability to steer, this is going to be quite hard to move around. However, this should not be too much of a problem as this is recognized as one of the lightest within the product category.
Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum is one of the lightest options within the product category. Aside from its weight, it also has strategically-placed control and will be effortless to operate, even if it does not come with swivel steering. It has impressive suction capability and it has an ergonomic handle. The brushes are gentle, making sure that they won’t cause scratches and any visible damage on the floor.