- Affordability - 9/109/10
- Durability - 9.4/109.4/10
- Ease of Use - 8.9/108.9/10
- Features - 8.5/108.5/10
- Power - 8.4/108.4/10
With a 600-watt motor and Reverse Blade Technology, this countertop blender has functionality that is hard to match. Even if it is powerful, it has an intuitive user-interface, making it a good choice even for novices.
As you start searching for the best countertop blender, it won’t take long before you will end up confused. As you do your research, you will most likely be confronted with a long list of alternatives, but this does not mean that you can choose just any product. You should find time to go through the best countertop blender reviews and see how one product is different from the other. You should also know how to look beyond price and consider the technical specifications.
If you are clueless about what to pick, you might want to take a look at Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender. In case you have not heard about this product in the past or if you want to know more about its features, read the rest of this review. We will also evaluate some of the benefits and drawbacks of this model.
DuraLast All-Metal Drive
Many of the models from the competition are equipped with plastic metal drives. They are flimsy and they lack power. With the all-metal drive of this blender, on the other hand, you have a good reason to believe that it will be longer lasting and it can demonstrate more power. In fact, based on the tests that have been conducted, the blades can make up to 10,000 smoothies.
Reverse Blade Technology
This is one innovative feature that makes this product worthy of being included in the top choices for the best countertop blender. It is equipped with a 600-watt motor, which is also the reason why it is quite loud as it operates. The blade allows whatever is on the top to go down easily and smoothly. The result is that the blended drink will have smoother consistency. There will be no chunks, especially large pieces of ice.
If you want a product that comes with multiple speed setting, this is what you should pick. Yu can choose from seven different speeds depending on what will be blended and the output that is anticipated. Aside from having variable speeds, it is also a good thing that there is low and high pulse option.
- Durable: This is a great choice for anyone who is looking for a kitchen appliance that will withstand the test of time. All of the components are known for being long-lasting. Even with frequent and long-term use, you can be assured that they will remain functional.
- High-quality Pitcher: The design and quality of the pitcher is one more reason why this stands out above many others within the competition. The pitcher is made from premium materials that are also guaranteed to be safe. It is free from chemicals that can be possibly toxic for your health.
- Extensive Warranty Coverage: Compared to most products, the warranty that is offered by the manufacturer of this blender is longer. You can have peace of mind about its quality. An extensive warranty coverage simply shows that the manufacturer is confident about the quality of their product, which is why they are standing behind it.
- Easy to Use: This is a user-friendly countertop blender. When you first see it, you might be intimidated with the several buttons that you can see in the front. However, each button has an individual function, which makes it quite simple to operate.
- Easy to Clean: Aside from being easy to use, you will also love the fact that cleaning it will be effortless on your end. This makes it a snap to maintain its functionality even through the years.
- Limited Functionality: If you only need a machine for blending, this will be more than enough. Nonetheless, it would have been better if it comes with more functions, which will make it a multipurpose appliance in the kitchen.
- Loud: If you read the reviews of other people who used this countertop blender, you will see that a lot of them are disappointed with how the machine creates a loud noise as it operates. This can be annoying, especially if you blend often and if you live in a small house.
In many best countertop blender reviews, words of praises have been expressed about Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender. From its power to being user-friendly, it is one of the favorites within the product category. It has a 600-watt motor and stainless steel blades that will effortlessly tackle even large ingredients. It comes with a proprietary technology to make sure that you will end up with a smooth and consistent blended drink all the time.