- Affordability - 9.1/109.1/10
- Seat Quality - 8.7/108.7/10
- Tire Quality - 8.8/108.8/10
- Weight Capacity - 8.9/108.9/10
- Design - 8.7/108.7/10
The Radio Flyer Glide & Go Balance Bike is a cute little bike with a real bell, which will surely add to the fun in playtime. One of the best things about the bike is the tires, which have exceptional balance and traction.
If you are ever in a situation where you are evaluating the choices that you have, Radio Flyer Glide & Go Balance Bike is one of the options that should not be missed. Given the favorable feedbacks in the best balance bike reviews, there is no doubt that it will be a choice you will not regret. From the frame to the wheels, handlebar to the seat, you can expect superior quality in this model. Want to know more about its features? Keep on reading and you will find it easier to decide if this is the perfect bike for your child.
Stainless Steel Frame
Many of the bikes for kids available in the market are made from aluminum frame. Stainless steel is a bit heavier, but its added weight adds up to its durability. With such, you can expect the bike to withstand long-term use.
Traction Tread Tires
This is one feature that makes it an ideal choice for teaching kids how to ride a bike. Even if you cannot keep an eye on kids all the time, you can be assured of their comfort. The tires hug the road, which will provide it with better balance and stability.
This bike is also made with fun and play-ability in mind. It comes with a real bell that makes the bike really entertaining.
This feature of Radio Flyer Glide & Go Balance Bike makes it able to accommodate the changing needs of children as they grow. When they become taller, the seat can be adjusted.
The shape of the handlebar makes it easy to hold and allows it to promote a high level of comfort. Nonetheless, one of the most noticeable about the handlebar is the lack of rubberized grip, which might have an impact of comfortable handling.
- Affordable Price: In many of the best balance bike reviews, a lot of people have highlighted the importance of price in their search for the best option that is available. With such, it is a good thing that Radio Flyer Glide & Go Balance Bike comes with a very affordable price, making it perfect for those who are looking for budget-friendly alternatives.
- Ease of Assembly: Once the bike is taken out of the box, there is no more need to exert a lot of effort and waste too much time in its assembly.
- Easy to Balance: Kids will surely not have difficulty in using the bike. Even if it does not come with training wheels, this will be an ideal choice to get kids started in learning how to ride a bike.
- Road Hugging Tires: The excellent design of the tires is one more thing that is worth commending. Because of the latter, you can expect the bike to deliver exceptional balance. To add, the tires are also known for their durability.
- Maintenance-Free Tires: Another thing that is commendable with the tires of Radio Flyer Glide & Go Balance Bike is that they do not require any maintenance, while guaranteeing that its performance will be superior.
- Adjustable Seat: It is also a good thing that the seat can be adjusted in a snap, allowing the bike to grow with your child.
- Design of the Handlebar: Most of the complaints about Radio Flyer Glide & Go Balance Bike were centered on the way the handlebar is designed. Many did not like that it does not have rubberized grips. In addition, it is also believed to be quite loose, which can pose some stability issues.
- Frame Is Curved Upwards: This is one major design problem that many parents have pointed out. Because the curved frame is a bit too high, smaller kids might have a problem accessing the seat.
In sum, the Radio Flyer Glide & Go Balance Bike is another great choice that should not be missed for the best balance bike. It is a cute little bike with a real bell, which will surely add to the fun in playtime. One of the best things about the bike is the tires, which have exceptional balance and traction. With such, kids will find it easier to have it used. The steel frame, although a bit heavier than traditional aluminum frame, is also commendable because of its durability. Nonetheless, there are some people who did not like the design of the handlebar and the high curve of the frame, which may not make it suitable for smaller users.