- Run Time - 10/1010/10
- Tank Capacity - 9.7/109.7/10
- Humidification Area - 9.9/109.9/10
- Warranty - 9.7/109.7/10
- Customer Feedbacks - 9.9/109.9/10
Riverock Essential Oil Diffuser by Deneve can be a commendable pick within the product category, especially if you are looking for one that can be used in a room with small size. It has a stylish design that will add an appeal to any space where it will be used.
It is important to keep in mind that not all essential oil diffusers are the same. You have to exert time and effort in differentiating the options that you will have. If you read essential oil diffuser reviews that are found online, one model that is often recommended is Riverock Essential Oil Diffuser by Deneve. Will it be worth your money? Keep on reading to learn more about this model and how it can indeed prove to be an unrivalled option.
100-ml Water Capacity
There is nothing really astounding when it comes to the capacity of its water tank. Similar to most of the models within the product category, it can only handle 100 ml of water. At such capacity, you only need to add about five drops of your essential oil of choice.
4 to 5-hour Run Time
While the tank can only hold up to 100 ml of water, it is exceptional because it can last up to five hours. This is way better than similar models with the same tank capacity as they can normally last only for 3 hours.
250-square Feet Coverage
If you have a small room, this will prove to be more than enough.
LED Light Band
The unit comes with a LED light that is wrapped around its body. It changes colors to add an accent to any room. Nonetheless, the light is not bright and will not provide illumination as its purpose is only pretty much decorative.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You are sure to be happy with the purchase of this product. If you are not satisfied in any way, just get in touch with the manufacturer.
It is also a good thing that it comes with a measuring cup, allowing you to accurately add water and essential oil that will be needed.
- Stylish Design: From the first look at this diffuser, you will surely fall in love with its aesthetics. Its shape resembles a river rock and there is a light band that surrounds the unit. The latter changes into different colors.
- No Buttons: The seamless design of this unit is also a good thing. There are no visible buttons. To turn it on, simply press the unit down. Press it for the second time to set the permanent color of the light. If you press it for the third time, the light band will turn off. Lastly, if it is pressed for the fourth time, the unit will turn off.
- Proceeds Go to Charity: Buying Riverock Essential Oil Diffuser by Deneve will allow you to help not only the manufacturer but also the charities that they support. Part of their sales are donated to their partner charitable organizations.
- Quiet Operation: It is hard to notice that the diffuser is functioning because it has a motor that runs quietly, yet its ability to create powerful mist is never compensated.
- Does Not Heat: Even if it is used for an extended period of time, you will surely be happy that the unit does not get hot.
- Moisture Builds Up: One of the common complaints from its users is that the moisture accumulates on the base of the unit when it is used for an extended period of time.
- Minimal Capacity: If you have a larger room, this may not also prove to be an excellent pick as the amount of mist that it generates can be quite limited.
- Requires Frequent Cleaning: As this is an ultrasonic diffuser, you will have to clean it at least once a week. This should be done with the use of mild soap or mixture of water and vinegar.
In sum, Riverock Essential Oil Diffuser by Deneve can be a commendable pick within the product category, especially if you are looking for one that can be used in a room with small size. It has a stylish design that will add an appeal to any space where it will be used. Aside from creating mist, it also has a light band that gives it a more captivating look. Lastly, when you buy this product, you are also helping others as part of the proceeds will go to charity.