- Affordability - 7/107/10
- Design - 8/108/10
- Durability - 9/109/10
- Power - 7/107/10
- Frequency Response - 8/108/10
From the materials that are used to the technologies that are integrated in the model, its competitors have a reason to be scared. It is also excellent when it comes to ease of installation.
Given the fact that it is one of the expensive options within the product category, it is just natural for the Rockford Fosgate Power T125 5.25” Power T1 2-way Full-Range Speakers to be made with the use of high-end materials. It comes with polypropylene injection, butyl rubber surround, and fabric dome neo-tweeter. Carbon fiber is also incorporated. The combination of these materials make it impressive in terms of durability and also positively impacts its performance.
Another impressive feature of this product is the Integrated Concealed Crossover. The crossover is hidden from sight, which is beneficial in terms of providing it with concealed appearance. This is also instrumental towards making it a snap to install.
VAST Surround Speakers
To give it an edge above the competition, the manufacturer also integrates Vertical Attach Surround Technique. This is a patent-pending innovation, which is basically responsible for increasing the power of the subwoofer by as much as 25%. The increase in the cone area is also beneficial for making it easier to install.
Verified with Klippel
Klippel is a certification program. For manufacturers to be able to make claims that they have speakers that are Verified with Klippel, they must be made by engineering professionals who are Klippel trained and certified. This is a feat that is not enjoyed by many others.
This is another technology that is beneficial in terms of making the speaker effortless to install. It comes with slot mounted frame, which can also offer flexibility in terms of its installation. It can be compatible with various stereo systems. You can also make modifications to the speakers once it is mounted because of this feature.
- Easy to Install: Even if you go through the reviews that have been shared by people who used these speakers in the past, you will see that a lot of them are happy with its ease of installation. This is made possible by a variety of features including the FlexFit basket, Discreet Dual Clamp Tweeter Mounting, and Multi-OEM adapter plate.
- Long-lasting: Because of the premium materials that are used in the construction of the speakers, you can be confident that they will be long-lasting. This will definitely be an excellent investment, especially for audiophiles who are not willing to settle with inferior quality.
- Rubber Surround: One of the most obvious benefits of rubber surround would be with regards to durability. More than such, however, it is also excellent in terms of minimizing vibration, and hence, the resulting sound quality will be impressive.
- Aesthetically-pleasing Grilles: The grilles are made in such a way that they are minimal. In spite of the simplicity, however, they are pretty much attractive. They can add a hint of sophistication in the interior of your car.
- Expensive Price: While there are many people who are interested in being able to upgrade their car audio system, a lot are looking for the most economical ways of doing so. If you are budget-conscious, you will most probably not like this model. It has an expensive price and many of its features can actually be found as well in lower-end counterparts.
- Minimal Frequency Response: This model comes with a frequency response range of 65 Hz to 20 kHz. At first look, you might think that it is impressive. Upon closer examination and comparison with other options, however, you will realize that the number is low. You can enjoy such range even with cheaper alternatives.
In sum, Rockford Fosgate Power T125 5.25” Power T1 2-way Full-Range Speakers is an expensive option. If you look beyond its price, however, you will realize that every dollar spent will surely be worth it. From the materials that are used to the technologies that are integrated in the model, its competitors have a reason to be scared. It is also excellent when it comes to ease of installation. While the frequency response is minimal, other than that, there are no significant drawbacks that could make you not consider this speaker.