- Maintenance - 9/109/10
- Design - 8.5/108.5/10
- Accuracy - 8.5/108.5/10
- Overall - 8.7/108.7/10
The final inference made about this air rifle that is definitely one of the best air rifle.
The Ruger Blackhawk Combo is a single-shot, spring piston, break barrel air rifle. It has a 0.1777 caliber and a mass has been weighed at 6.95 lbs. This air gun is around 44.8 inches long with a barrel length of 18.7 inches. This air gun has a rifled barrel. This machine has a trigger pull of 3.3 lbs and a cocking effort of 30 lbs. The trigger is a two stage one that is adjustable.
Scope and Design
The Ruger Blackhawk Combo comes equipped with a 4×32 scope with an eleven inch dovetail with rings. It offers x4 magnification, 32mm objective lens, 1 inch tube, ¼ MOA, 29 feet field of view at 100 yards, three inch eye relief, and 8mm exit pupil. This air rifle has an advanced feature – both the front as well as the rear sights are made from fiber optics. The buttplate is crafted from rubber materials. The stock is made from ambi composite and can be used in varying weather conditions. It has also been outfitted so that is resistant to shock, fog, and even water. The air rifle also comes with a mount that can be used on different terrains. It is also a nitrogen field air gun.
The Ruger Blackhawk Combo has a maximum muzzle velocity of up to 1000 feet per second. Despite this considerable velocity, it is also one of the quietest air rifles that you will be able to find. The air rifle also comes equipped with an automatic safety.
- Power: the Ruger Blackhawk Combo is a powerful air rifle. It can be extremely effective up to 50 yards. This means that less amount of ammunition is required to get the desired results. It is estimated that this air gun is capable of producing up to 26 foot-pounds of energy.
- Accuracy: this air rifle offers a great deal of precision when shooting. The target accuracy is helped by the front and rear fiber optics that are present on this model. The fact that it is equipped to deal with all types of weather means that you can still be accurate even in fog.
- Cost: one of the Ruger Blackhawk Combo best features is certainly its value for money. The condition as well as performance of this air rifle makes it far superior to other rifles in its division. This makes it an excellent purchase for its price range.
- Ammunition: a definite advantage that this air gun has over other air rifles is the ammo. Different types of ammunition and pellets can be used in the Ruger Blackhawk Combo. This means that you can continue to use ammo that you favor or the one serves your purposes best.
- Recoil: with great power comes great recoil as well. This can be a difficult disadvantage to deal with if you are planning on using the gun for a considerable period of time. The screws present in the air rifle also have a tendency to loosen due to the persistent recoil. This problem can be painful as well as awkward.
- Weight: the Ruger Blackhawk Combo is certainly not a gun that you can go traipsing in the woods with. It weighs a little bit more than most other air rifles. This means that it is probably not the best gun for those with minimal upper body strength.
- Noise: this is not exactly the air rifle that you can use in an urban setting. You are bound to hear numerous complaints from your neighbors. Once again, the power of the Ruger Blackhawk Combo has a price to pay and it is noise.
The ratings for the Ruger Blackhawk Combo are quite high. More than 60 percent of those that bought this air gun have been extremely satisfied with their experience. Of the remaining percentage, 20 percent of the individuals give this air rifle a four star rating at least. The power of the Ruger Blackhawk is certainly one of its more attractive features. It is difficult to find such a dominant and efficient machine for this price.
The final inference made about this air rifle that is definitely one of the best air rifle. The sheer power that is produced by this 0.177 caliber air gun is difficult to beat. Despite the considerable force being generated, this air rifle is extremely precise. This makes it very easy to get your target. Small pests, even at a greater distance, can easily be taken care of. It also comes equipped with many other features that makes it very easy to use, particularly in different kinds of weather and climate. Once you have gotten used to the way the Ruger Blackhawk Combo air rifle is handled, you will be shooting with near perfect accuracy.