- Design - 8.5/108.5/10
- Functionality - 9/109/10
- Durability - 8.5/108.5/10
- Warranty - 9/109/10
- Overall Rating - 8.8/108.8/10
Even though the 4750CI Zenergy Ball looks uncomfortable to sit on, you will be glued to the seat after giving it a try.
Replacing your office chairs with this crimson ball of wonder can make your employees comfortable while adding some color to your workspace.
If you are ready to make an innovative change in your office environment, then here is everything you need to know about the 4750CI Zenergy Ball Chair.
The 17.5” anti-burst ball is the core component of the chair. The 4750CI aims to engage the core muscles of the user to achieve high health benefits. The ball not only allows you to sit in an erect position, but it helps you burn calories while staying seated.
The durable properties of the PVC material assure the user’s safety. Of course, the size of the chair has raised concerns about its resistance to weight and pressure. You need not worry about this since the ball can support up to 250lbs.
Durable Metal Legs
The Zenergy Ball comes accented with four steel legs with a height of 32″. Safco believes that this is the ideal height to sit to maintain the correct posture in a working environment. The metals legs are also the product’s four pillars of support. Even though the overall chair weighs no more than 15 pounds, the legs can support up to 250 pounds.
Due to the pressure applied, the 23” chair can become slightly shorter once you sit down. This is why Safco offers an air pump along with the Zenergy Ball Chair. A thoughtful addition by the brand to ensure customer convenience.
Adjusting the amount of air in the ball will be necessary to accommodate height and weight. Having the included air pump makes this task easier.
- Flexibility – Although this balance ball chair is manufactured for use in office spaces, it can be utilized in any environment. The simplicity of the chair’s shape and design allows it fit into small spaces. This means that you can tuck it away when not in use.
- Calorie Reduction – This Zenergy Ball Chair puts an end to the myth that you cannot burn calories at work. By helping you to maintain the right posture, sitting in the chair burns calories and strengthens your core muscles with every move you make.
- Inconvenience – Although the 4750CI is created to offer greater levels of convenience in office environments, the chair’s inability to support the user’s spine makes it uncomfortable and inconvenient when used for long periods of time.
Even though the 4750CI Zenergy Ball looks uncomfortable to sit on, you will be glued to the seat after giving it a try. Regardless of its unique shape and features, it can offer high levels of balance, convenience and comfort to the user making the Zenergy Ball Chair an ideal solution to office fatigue.