- Good Grip - 8/108/10
- Shooting Accuracy - 9/109/10
- High Quality Riser - 8/108/10
- Overall Rating - 9.4/109.4/10
Regardless of whether you are an experienced archer or a novice player to the field, do know that the Sage is the best recurve bow that every archer deserves to have in his or her collection
Any professional archer would know that Samick is one of the most reliable brands in the field. They would also know that the Samick Sage is the ideal recurve bow any beginner could ask for. The recurve bow was designed by keeping the requirements of a beginner in mind. Thus, you will definitely find it to be a perfect fit. If you are indeed interested in this particular bow, it is important to go through some recurve bow reviews before you finalize your decision. In this case, here is some information that you need to know.
It is important for an archer to have a good grip on the bow in order to hit the target accurately. The Samick Sage has an average grip that will suit both small and medium-sized hands. Since the shape of the bow is ergonomically designed, your bow arm will not ache. Although there is no thermal material around the grip, weather changes will be a big issue since the riser is made out of wood, not aluminum.
The accuracy of the recurve bow is beyond what any beginner can hope for. Most recurve bows are shorter than 60 inches. Since the Samick Sage is 62” in total length, it gives you an edge over the alternative options in the market. Moreover, the bow does not have any vibration issues. Therefore, it will not affect your accuracy in any way. Thus, as long you are within the 40 yard limit, you will definitely be able to hit your mark.
The riser of the recurve bow is 100% wood. The Laminated hard maple and olive dymonwood increases the beauty and elegance of the overall equipment. Although the finish is a touch too shiny, it does not reflect much light. The riser includes a cut-past-center shelf. Thus, the tuning will be much easier. Moreover, this feature will enable you to use all types of arrows for your bow.
• High quality limbs – The solid limbs are highly durable and therefore can be used on the long-term.
• Easy tuning – This means that you will not have to worry about the bow settings and therefore will be able to practice as soon the product is delivered.
• Strong string – The bow string is both decent and fast. Therefore, this will enable you to shoot more than 1000 arrows before you need to put up a new string.
• Average-sized grip – Since the grip is average sized, people with large hands will not be able to hold the bow comfortably.
• No thermal guard – Although the grip is made out wood, the handle can become cold during extreme weather conditions.
• Short riser – Despite the elegant look of the riser, some consumers feel that the riser is too short.
The Samick Sage has mostly received positive reviews from consumers across multiple ecommerce platforms. 82% of the consumers have given the recurve arrow a 5 star rating. The equipment has also been awarded an overall rating of 4.7 stars. The quality of the limb, the riser, the grip and the string has been widely appreciated by the purchasers. Some consumers have also reported their disappointment with certain features such as the short grip and the short riser. However, these shortcomings have been forgiven due to the spectacular design and overall elegance of the recurve bow.
The Samick Sage offers good RIO for entry level archers. The quality of the product and the versatility of the design will definitely make you fall in love with this bow. Moreover, the fact that this bow poses no limitations to any individual makes the equipment highly favorable. Regardless of whether you are an experienced archer or a novice player to the field, do know that the Sage is the best recurve bow that every archer deserves to have in his or her collection. Despite your archery skills, you definitely need to have this reliable and majestic fellow on your shoulder.