- User-Friendly Design - 9/109/10
- Quiet Shooting - 9.5/109.5/10
- Lightweight Design - 9.5/109.5/10
- Overall Rating - 9.6/109.6/10
When purchasing a recurve bow, you are not just making a long-term financial investment, but you are risking your personal safety as well. Therefore, it is highly important for you to make sure that you purchase the right equipment by going through multiple recurve bow reviews.
Every archer requires a good bow to improve his or her skills. As a novice player in the field, you require something simple. However, the bow must have the ability to give you a professional’s experience too. This will enable you to comfortably handle professional bows in the future. In this case, you will not come across anything better than the Southland Spirit. The information given below will convince you that this is the best recurve bow for your archery requirements.
This recurve bow is specifically designed to suit the needs of a novice archer. The maple laminated and fiber glass limbs assure the durability of the bow. This means that the equipment will not break regardless of how much you bend it. The bow is ideal for those who are 5’7” or smaller in stature. This makes the recurve bow ideal for children since most of them fit within this specification.
If you live in a neighborhood with prickly neighbors, the Southland Spirit will be a salvation. Unlike most recurve bows, this one does not make any noise every time you make a move. The bow releases very little vibration when you shoot. This low level of vibration eliminates noise and pollution and thereby enables you to practice in peace. Moreover, the reduced vibration decreases the strain on your arm too.
Most beginners tend to give up on archery since they find it to be too tiresome. Although the sport looks relaxed and easy, make no mistake, archery is a physically demanding activity. Holding the arrow in place and aiming for the right shot requires a lot of balance and control. The lightweight design of the Southland Spirit keeps the weight of the bow just a little bit above 3 pounds. Thus, you will be able to carry it around without any physical strain. Moreover, this lightweight quality also prevents fatigue even after hours of shooting.
• Comfortable grip – The slight curves on the grip are specifically designed to make the bow fit right into the user’s hand.
• Ideal draw weight – The draw weight of the product is between 26 to 36 pounds. This makes the recurve bow perfect for teenagers with strong arms.
• High durability – The materials of the bow and the suitable draw weight of the product make the recurve bow a durable one. The high flexibility enables you to bend the bow without breaking it.
• Unreinforced limb tips – The limp tips of the bow are not fully reinforced. This means that you will not be able to use Flemish strings on this bow.
• Absence of accessories – The bow does not include additional accessories that are required for the training. Thus, you will have to shop for them separately.
One of the most commonly mentioned strengths of the Southland Spirit is the easy assembly of the machine. Consumers have stated that the bow can be easily put together, even by beginners who have not used a recurve bow before. Popular ecommerce platforms have given the SAS Spirit a 4.3 out of 5 stars. Moreover, the equipment has been given a 5 star rating by 71% of the consumers who have purchased the product. Some have complained that the bow is useless for hunting since it is specifically designed for beginners target practice. However, since the bow is both quiet and accurate, do know that it can be useful in rabbit and squirrel hunting.
When purchasing a recurve bow, you are not just making a long-term financial investment, but you are risking your personal safety as well. Therefore, it is highly important for you to make sure that you purchase the right equipment by going through multiple recurve bow reviews. The Southland Spirit is not only fun to shoot and easy to carry, but it can also put up with the rigors of novice archers. Therefore, anyone who is looking for a lasting archery companion must opt for a recurve bow such as this one.