- Affordability - 9.8/109.8/10
- Customer Feedbacks - 9.8/109.8/10
- Comfort - 10/1010/10
- Durability - 9.8/109.8/10
- Support - 9.7/109.7/10
As one of the best pillows for side sleepers, it delivers a wealth of advantages, such as being made from memory foam and having a bamboo cover. It is not only eco-friendly, but can also prove to be exceptional when it comes to breathability.
While many manufacturers claim to have the best pillow for side sleeper, do no immediately believe their assertions. In this case, if you are looking for the best option, one that should not be missed is Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Pillow. It is made from memory foam, which is believed to be the best material for pillows for side sleepers. Compared to down pillows, such can provide better support, and hence, providing you with the guarantee of improved sleep quality.
A lot of people would most probably end up being surprised after knowing that bamboos can be used for pillows. The Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Pillow comes with a cover that is made from 40% bamboo, which is known for its breathability. The latter is also known for being eco-friendly. The remaining 60% of the cover is made from polyester.
Memory Foam Filling
When looking for the best pillow for side sleeper, memory foam is the most recommended material for filling. It allows the pillow to be personalized based on the shape of your face, and hence, allowing such to provide the highest level of comfort. Memory foam is also known for the exceptional support that it can extend to people who sleep on their side.
CertiPur US-certified Foam
The foam that is used in this pillow has been evaluated and quality tested. With such, you can be sure that it can indeed improve your sleep quality.
If you are unhappy with the use of this pillow, just have it returned within a period of 30 days and the manufacturer will issue an unconditional refund. This means that buying the pillow is risk-free as your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Many of the pillows that are available in the market only have one year warranty. In the case of this pillow, it has 5-year warranty, which is perhaps one of the most extensive you will ever find. This can provide you with peace of mind regarding its quality.
- Hypoallergenic: A lot of people, especially those with sensitive skin, can develop allergies because of the use of the wrong materials in their pillows. With Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Pillow, there is no need to be worried as it is not only hypoallergenic, but it can also resist dust mite.
- Machine-washable: Through time, pillows can accumulate dirt, even if you cannot see them. With such, it is also a good thing that the pillow is machine-washable, which will make it easy for you to maintain its best quality.
- Breathable: The use of a bamboo cover provides the pillow with excellent ventilation, and hence, making it excellent as well when it comes to breathability.
- Shredded Visco Elastic Memory Foam: This is an innovative material that provides the pillow an edge above many others. With such, it is able to customize its shape based on your sleeping position. It makes a good choice for the best pillow for side sleepers because it helps to promote right alignment and provides ventilation as well.
- Extensive Warranty: As we have mentioned earlier, it comes with a warranty that lasts for five years. Not a lot of pillow manufacturers can be as confident since a lot offers only 1-year warranty.
- Lingering Chemical Smell: As noted in several reviews for the best pillows for side sleepers, one of the problems with this product is that the odor once it is opened stays for quite some time. It may take quite a while, maybe two to five days, before the odor is eliminated.
- A Bit Stiff: Yes, it is a memory foam pillow, but still, there are many who complained that it is a bit stiff, especially on the first few days of using it.
Given the things that have been mentioned above, there is no doubt that Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Pillow will make an excellent choice. As one of the best pillows for side sleepers, it delivers a wealth of advantages, such as being made from memory foam and having a bamboo cover. It is not only eco-friendly, but can also prove to be exceptional when it comes to breathability. Your comfort is assured since it takes the shape of your head while you sleep. The manufacturer also offers 30-day money-back guarantee and it comes with a warranty that lasts for five years.