- Affordability - 9.6/109.6/10
- Seat Quality - 9.7/109.7/10
- Tire Quality - 9.7/109.7/10
- Weight Capacity - 9.6/109.6/10
- Design - 9.6/109.6/10
The Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike is built for kids who are 18 months to five years old. Among others, its seat is one of the features given words of praises in the best balance bike reviews because it is the lowest, and hence, making it perfect even for younger users.
We have gone through the best balance bike reviews that are available online and one of the best models we have seen is the Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike. This is perfect for kids who are 18 months to five years old and has a maximum rider weight of 60 pounds. The bike is only 6.7 pounds, which makes it lightweight, and hence, effortless to handle even by toddlers. Keep on reading to know more about this bike and see if purchasing such will be worth your money.
11-inch Seat Height
This is one of the most defining features of this bike, making it one with the lowest seat height within the product category. With such, even kids at a young age will find it easy to bike with the use of this model.
EVA Polymer Tires
The Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike comes with lightweight yet sturdy tires that are ideal for long-term use. Even through the years, you will notice that the quality of the tires remain superior. The tires are also lightweight, which contributes to the minimal overall weight of the bike.
7mm Metallic Handlebar
This is another feature that gives this bike an edge above other models that are available in the market. The design of the handlebar makes it user-friendly. It is 43% more compact compared to traditional balance bikes. With such, even with the tiny fingers of your child, handling the bike will be a snap.
The design of the footrest allows the rider to maintain natural balance while using the bike.
XL Seat Post
This is one thing that contributes to the flexibility of the bike as it can accommodate the growth of your child up to five years old.
Adjustable Brake Mounts
The brake mounts are easily accessible making it a breeze for kids to bring the bike to a stop. It is also a good thing that it can be customized based on the changing requirements of the user.
- Excellent Quality Tires: Among others, one thing that we liked the most about the Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike is the superior quality of the tires. They are long-lasting and almost maintenance-free. This is unlike in the case of other bikes wherein the tires can easily go flat.
- Grows with Your Child: It is also worth noting that this bike can be customized based on the growth of your child. The seat and the brakes can be adjusted as the user grows taller. It can be used by children who are 18 months to five years old.
- Lightweight Construction: Even at a young age, kids will not surely have a hard time handling the bike as it comes with a lightweight frame and components.
- Easy Assembly: Once it is taken out of the box, parents do not have to sweat when it comes to assembly. The parts of Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike are easy to put together.
- Great Balanced Design: This bike is also designed with well-balanced components that will make it more user-friendly.
- Seat Clamp Can Be Improved: Going through the best balance bike reviews, many have pointed out some issues with the seat clamp. Parents should watch out and make sure that it is properly clamped to ensure the safety of the user.
- A Bit Pricy: This can be an issue for parents who are looking for a budget friendly bike. Meanwhile, this should not be too much of an issue because its expensive price is justified by its well-made components and excellent design, unlike in the case of cheaper models that are inferior-looking.
If you are looking for the best balance bike that is available in the market, this is one option that should not be missed. The Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike is built for kids who are 18 months to five years old. Among others, its seat is one of the features given words of praises in the best balance bike reviews because it is the lowest, and hence, making it perfect even for younger users. The quality of the tires and brakes cannot be also questioned, contributing to having a bike that provides the best bang for the buck. There might be complaints about its expensive price tag, but this should never be an issue for anyone who would be willing to have a high-quality bike rather than settle on a cheap bike with inferior quality.