- Weight - 10/1010/10
- Ease of Use - 10/1010/10
- Durability - 9/109/10
- Wheels - 9/109/10
- Overall Design - 8/108/10
The Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller is rich in features that give it an edge above others within the product category. While it may not have a design that is as ergonomic as other models, it is exceptional when it comes to the safety and comfort that it can offer for babies.
- Product Weight: 15.9 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Dimensions: 41 x 8.8 x 10 inches
- Wheel Type: Swivel
5-Point Harness System
When shopping for the best umbrella stroller, safety is a major concern. It is important to choose one that will give you peace of mind with regards to the safety of your baby. In the case of this stroller, it features a 5-point harness system, which is basically the one that is responsible for keeping the infant in a secured position while riding the stroller.
Front Wheel Suspension
The design of the wheels of the stroller should also be given emphasis, as such will be indicative of ease of maneuverability, as well as stability of the unit. In the case of this model, it has front wheel suspension, allowing a smoother ride. The wheel also has a front lock and anti-shock feature for added safety.
Aluminum Body Frame
The materials used for the frame of an umbrella stroller must demonstrate unmatched durability to provide the best value for money and to be confident of its functionality. This model is made with an aluminum body frame, which does not only make it durable, but also incredibly lightweight.
You may not be able to fold and unfold the stroller with the use of just one hand, but this is not a serious issue. To fold, you will need one hand and one foot. It takes just a few seconds to fold and unfold the unit, making it convenient for parents.
Whether it is a stroll at the park or walk in the mall, having a storage basket is critical for a stroller. The Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller has a basket with decent size, providing you with sufficient room for baby essentials, such as diapers, feeding bottles, and toys.
- Practical Price: When looking for the best umbrella stroller, most people would use price as the basis of making their pick. This model is favored by many because of its practical price tag. In fact, it is one of the most affordable in the market.
- Lightweight: At just 12 pounds, you can enjoy a lightweight and portable stroller. You should have no problem in bringing it when traveling and it is not demanding in terms of effort required when it is being used.
- Spacious Seat: The Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller is designed with a seat that is 12.5-inch wide and measures 28 inches from the top of the canopy to the bottom of the seat. This is more spacious than what you can find from other models.
- Adjustable Seat: To make sure that the baby will be comfortable all the time, it has an adjustable seat. You can have it reclined in multiple positions, depending on what is most convenient for the baby.
- Small Canopy: While this model has a canopy, its size is quite small.
- Poor Handle Bar Design: One thing that is noticeable is the lack of ergonomic design of the handlebar, making it quite more difficult to maneuver the stroller.
In sum, the Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller will make a great choice for an affordable and lightweight stroller. It is rich in features that give it an edge above others within the product category. While it may not have a design that is as ergonomic as other models, it is exceptional when it comes to the safety and comfort that it can offer for babies.